Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Structural engineer - dynamics, finite element modeling, SACS 5.2, Multisurf, Wamit, Ansys10 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kakinada, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in ocean engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am doing M. Tech, Ocean Engineering. I am looking for opportunity to work in the field of offshore structural design.I have a good knowledge about offshore structures.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree &Branch Institute / University Class / % / CGPA
M. TECH*(Ocean Engineering) IITM 7.64
B.TECH(Mechanical Engineering) K.L.C.E, Nagarjuna University 72.3%
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. S.B T E T 66.5%
S.S.C State board of secondary education 75.5%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming languages : Matlab, C,
Operating systems : Windows 2000, XP, vista
Applications : MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Packages :AutoCad,SACS5.2,Multisurf,Wamit, Ansys10,Hypermesh7.0,Nastran2005
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am interested in structural dynamics, finite element modeling, structural analysis.