CV Chief Officer on supply vessel in Bourbon Offshore Surf DPO.
Chief Officer on supply vessel in Bourbon Offshore Surf DPO.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Chief Officer on supply vessel in Bourbon Offshore Surf DPO. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chiang Mai, Thailand Citizenship:France
French Standard Other:
English, Portuguese Standard, Spanish Modern Sort, Thai
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Merchant Marine Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Thailand, Chiang Mai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a young chief mate who look for new opportunities in the offshore world. And in same time, I want to find a new rhythm of job not too far from my recent wife (previously 2month on 2 month off)
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
08/2007 to now : Chief Officer on supply vessel in Bourbon Offshore Surf and Greenmar DPO Kongsberg and Converteam.
09/2004 to 12/2006 : First Mate/2nd Engineer on supply vessel in Bourbon Offshore Surf DPO.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2006/2007 : Merchant Marine School of Le Havre (France)
• Advanced Course of Merchant Marine Officer
• Medical Training Certificate level 3
• Attestation of Compliance Ship Security Officer
2006 : Merchant Marine School of Marseilles (France)
• Advanced Dinamic Positionning Operator
2001 to 2004 : Merchant Marine School of Le Havre (France)
• Merchant Marine Engine and Bridge Officer Certificate
• Certificate of proficiency in advanced fire fighting
• General’s Operator Certificate
• Military Maritime Officer Training
1998 to 2001 : Maritime Military Scool of Brest (France)
• Scientific ? A ? level
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Confirmed uses of :
- Windows 98/XP,
- Pack Office Professional,
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
DP and manual ability to maneuver supply vessels, management of safety, health, crew and operations on supply vessels
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Traveling : All around the world, particularly in Asia,
• Musics : Electro, Rock, Jazz, 70’s…
• Theater : American, French & Thai movies.