Location (Residence): Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Art Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, riyadh Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
- To accept a challenging and responsible position where my capabilities, experience and education can fully utilized mutual benefits.
- To have the opportunity to use my education in a creative and productive way.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- One year (from 1994 to 1995) worked as Data Entry Operator in
Private Organization in India.
- Five years (from 1996 to 2001) worked as sales man in Nahil Computer Co.
in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. This is one of the famous dealers with HP Products.
- From 2001 until now, I am working in purchasing jobs in ZoofiTech Co.
in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, it’s the agent of Roland Digital Group , SIC Marking,
Multicam and Universal .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic Attainment :
1) University : Bharathidhasan University.
Period Of Study : 1990-1993.
Degree Obtained : Bachelor Of Arts – History Dept.
Place : Thiru.Vi.Ka. Art College. Thiruvarur – Tamil Nadu.
2) University : Avinashilingam Deemed University.
Period of Study : 1993-1994.
Course Obtained : C.C. & A., (Computer Concept Application).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Certificate in Type Writing –English Lower Speed from Nahil Computer Company in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificate in Microsoft Office 97 from Nahil Computer Company in Saudi Arabia.
- Certificate in Computer Concepts and applications from Sri Avinashilingam Shramik Vidyapeeth in India.
Computer skills :
* Microsoft operating systems:
Windows 98, Me, 2000, Xp .
* Microsoft office:
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Internet programs and applications.
* Oracle Operating Systems
* Aswaq Operating Systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hindi : Mother language.
English : Very good(spoken and writing).
Ability to learn quickly in order to accomplish the mission.
Working under pressure.
Ability to work with others as a team work.
Ability to work with most popular soft ware application.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]