English United Kingdom, Indonesian, Malay Malaysia, Malay Brunei Darussalam
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Commissioning (+ Pre-)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have almost nine years of experience in the Power Plant ,Marine Engineering & Rig Building which makes me confident in applying for the position that you are offering.
I am very eager and passionate to land a career in your organization should I be employed and ensure that my contribution to the success of your organization is guaranteed.
I herewith enclose my resume for your kind consideration, and wish you could spare your precious time with me so as to furnish you with more details about me at your convenience.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2007 to Present ( Rig Building Industry)
Position : Commissioning Superintendent
Company : Keppel FELS Ltd
Job Scope ; 1)Supervise technicians & Workers in Shipyard
2)Commissioning of Jack – Up & Semi – submersible rig systems.
3)Operations & Maintenance of Rig Systems until Vessel Delivery and handing over to Owners.
3) Responsible for signing off Rig Systems Test Memos for Semi – submersibles & Jack – ups
4) Repesented KeppelFELS as a Vendor Quality Engineer for Factory Acceptance Tests of Drilling Equipments in Houston ,USA for 3 months
5) Operation and Maintenance of Main Engines and Auxialliaries until vessel delivery from Shipyard. Involve in Rig Marine systems operations and troubleshooting.Presently involved in Commissioning of a Semi Rig systems for Diamond Offshore . My previous project was a Jack – Up from Gulf Drilling International.
6)Member of the Quality Innovation Team in Year 2008
June 2001 to May 2007 ( Power Plant Operations)
Position : Shift Engineering Supervisor ( Batam , Indonesia )
Company : - P. T Panasonic Electronics Devices Batam.
Job Scope ; 1) Supervise staffs and oversee M & E maintenance
Works including building works.
2) Oversees the Power Plant shift operations and maintenance of 4 X Yanmar Marine Diesel Engines ( 1500 kVA x 4 units) used as the main electrical supply to support production and to maintain facilities operations within company standards.
3) Oversee the Air compressor systems, Sewage Treatment Plants, Fresh Water supply systems, Fire Alarm systems, Air conditioning systems . etc, including Building construction and renovation works including contractors equipment installations .e.g. ( Chillers , Cooling Towers , humidifiers ,piping ,floor layout etc..)
4) Active involvement in Factory ISO. 14001 documentations and Procedures.
5) Member of Safety, Energy, and Air /Water/Soil Group. Hazardous and Chemical Waste Group Leader.
Jan 2000 to May 2001 ( Container Cargo Vessel)
Position : Marine Engineer – Ow Shipmanagement Pte Ltd
Job Scope : Marine Engineer Officer in charge of an engineering watch
onboard a foreign going container vessel.
Dec 1998 to May 1999 ( Police Coast Guard)
Position : Diesel Engine Technician - Police Coast Guard
Job Scope : Maintenance and overhaul of medium sized and high
speed diesel engines for Patrol Boats.
June 1994 to July 1995 ( Product Oil Tanker )
Position : Assistant Marine Engineer – Thome Shipmanagement
Job Scope : Power Plant maintenance and operations with
preference given to Steam Turbines and High Pressure
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Year - Jan 1998 to Dec 1998
Diploma In Maritime Studies ( Marine Power Plant ) – National Maritime Academy - Singapore
Year - Jun 1993 to Jun 1994
Certificate In Maritime Studies ( Marine Power Plant ) – National Maritime Academy - Singapore
Year - Jan 1988 to Dec 1992
GCE – ‘ O ‘ level - Bendemeer Secondary School
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Office , Autocad , PC Troubleshooting
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2) 1) Oil Rig Commissioning Training
3) Improving ISO – 14001 legal register
4) Advanced Training in Firefighting
5) Oil / Gas / Chemical Tanker Familiarization Course
6) Personal safety and responsibility
7) Medical first Aid
8) Shipboard Management Course
9) Proficiency in Survival Craft
10) ISO - 14001 Internal Auditor Course
10) Shipyard Safety Supervisor Course
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Class 5 . Certificate of Competency ( Marine Engineer Officer ) – Maritime Port Authority - Tanker Endorsement
NATIONAL SERVICE RECORD
Posted to the Singapore Police Force during Full Time National Service.
Attachment to the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Police Coast Guard.
AWARDS : Commendation Award for Outstanding Performance and
Good Conduct in 1997
Participated in Inter – School and District Soccer Events