Location (Residence): trichy, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B.E MECHANICAL ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Kazakhstan, Philippines, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Kingdom Present Location: INDIA, TRICHY Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Requesting for a suitable job to my qualification for the post of
Project Manager or (Q/A, Q/C)Welding Inspector
I am a graduate engineer ( B.E Mechanical, AWS - CWI + 5years Experience) and, I am looking forward to a Challenging Career, where I assure you to bring Excellence in my Job Responsibilities with due Involvement and Commitment.
I Shall be highly Obliged, if I have given an Opportunity to serve your Establishment. My detail Resume is attached here with. I shall be happy to Commence my association with your cheerful offer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Lead team of Project Managers and project support functions developing a portfolio of major projects.
• Coordination with Internal & external agencies.
• Project Scheduling Preparation, including material & manpower planning.
• Project within the time & cost parameters.
• Convene, attend and minute QA/QC related meetings with clients.
• Record and monitor the resolution of non-conforming items / activities.
• Ensure that all required inspection and testing records are progressively and systematically generated and
compiled for hand-over to Clients
• Conduct internal quality audits along with the Management Representative
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
AWS – Certified Welding Inspector : CWI Number – 08093131
IWS – Welding Technology for Fresh Engineers : ( Reg.No : 41817 / 2002 )
Welding Technology for Fresh Engineers,Conducted by WRI (Welding Research Institute) - BHEL, Trichy
Liquid Penetrate Testing : Level - II
Magnetic Particle Testing : Level - II
Ultrasonic Testing : Level - II
Radiographic Testing : Level – II
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Pro-Engineer , Auto Cad
ERP Software ( SAP ) Enterprise Resource Planning.
MS office Excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Ensure achievement of set targets and Sales
• .Preparing PROTO type Reports to the Customers
• Maintaining the R.T, M.P.I, L.P.I, U.T Records & Major Welding Records also
• Doing Casting Inspection with LLOYDS Agencies.
• Machining Inspection in-house & Sub-Contract Machining Inspection