CV Warehouse supervisor or assessor teller officer in billing dept.
Warehouse supervisor or assessor teller officer in billing dept.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Warehouse supervisor or assessor teller officer in billing dept. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): paranaque city, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in lyceum of the philippines-management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: philippines, paranaque city Relocation: Bolivia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find attached resume for the position that I ‘am applying for.
I’m particularly interested in this position, which relates strongly to my 20 years of experienced in container yard billing dept as assessor teller officer and 1 year of experienced as warehouse supervisor at PGU warehouse.
I’m previously assessor teller officer at the INTERNATIONAL CONTAINER TERMINAL SERVICES INCORPORATED and presently working as a warehouse supervisor at PERFECT GRAHA UTAMA GEN. MDSE. I believed I meet all the essential criteria of the position. My work at ICTSI and PGU GEN. MDSE..It has been rewarding and protective. I wish I want to prove my worth in your company.
The position also has correlation with my knowledge and experienced. You’ll see from my resume I have been deeply involved in ICTSI and PGU career strategist. These are policies and services.
I feel that I” am well qualified to this position.
Thank you for your consideration of my application. Please contact me for further information.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1 year in PGU gen mdse(warehouse supervisor) 20 years in ICTSI(assessor teller officer)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Myself and Significant Others by ICTSI Human Resource Management/Personnel Department in October 19, 1993.
2) Effective Customer Service held at Splendido Apartelle in September 10, 1999.
3) WAVE (Work Attitudes, Values and Effectiveness Workshop by Corporate and Career Consultants, Inc. in HOLIDAY INN at United Nation Avenue (October 29-30, 2001)
4) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey held at Diamond Hotel in April 22, 2004.
5) WAVE 2 (Work Attitudes and Values Enrichment Program held at Casino Espanol de Manila in July 26-27, 2005.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
microsoft words,excel,powerpoint,internet, and emails
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I'm very hardworking, energetic, flexible person. And also i want to prove my worth in your country.