Location (Residence): Bristol, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Acedemic Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Bristol Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for career in the oil field industry.My age should not be a factor I have a lot of years of welding exp but I am willing to start at the bottom and earn the title Roughneck.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Dalin Remodeling INC. 09/10/2008 Did drywall,roofing,and demo work laid off on 11/05/2008 Forest River 01/13/2005 to 08/12/2008 Mig Welder Steel & Aluminum Earthway Products 07/02/1997 to 01/10/1999 Mig Welder Steel.Worked with Research and Development Maintenance G&B Plastics 1984 to 1991 Started Arc welding at 14 years old Mig Welding Steel.Fabrication and Mold Design helper and Mold repair.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Elkhart Memorial High School Diploma 91 Certificate from Beer School Of Realestate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Fork Lift,Over Head Crane Operator,Supervisor,some outside sales,Heavy labor work,painting,demo work also have built my own open end trailer,was trying to star a small buisness.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]