Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV SDPO / MATE / LOGISTIC MARINE, A.H.T.S, Pipe laying, Derrick Lay Barges
SDPO / MATE / LOGISTIC MARINE, A.H.T.S, Pipe laying, Derrick Lay Barges
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in SDPO / MATE / LOGISTIC MARINE, A.H.T.S, Pipe laying, Derrick Lay Barges - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Luanda, Angola
French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in Maritime school Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Would you please add my CV to your list of candidates for
future employment through the company , as SDPO / Mate.
Motivate to challenges on new rig design. I have worked for
offshore companies for over 20 years (A.H.T.S, Pipe laying, Derrick Lay Barges
I am experienced in tug and barge management systems, anchor, and up-grading
barge coordinator, safety advisor, and personnel management.
Since 9 years, I am currently working on the drilling DP vessel class 2, PRIDE
AFRICA, offshore Angola. At present time I totalize around 20000 hours DP
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1999 - Present
Company: DRILLING SHIP (Dynamic Positioning vessel)
Employed as: Mate / SDPO 20000 Hours
Responsibilities: Navigation / Maneuvering / Supply logistic assistance oilfield
Operate SDP 902 Cegelec (JSMH , JSAH , AUTOTRACK , DP )
Sonardyne acoustic positioning wideband system.
(Recovery B.O.P depth 1635 ms)
Permit to Work and POB System, ISPS, ISM, QSMS, Computer skill.
On GYRASSOL and DALIA oilfield, I’m currently in relation with supply boat for Loading or discharging materiel, bulk, fuel in relation with Logistic.
1998 - 1999
Company: OFFSHORE SUPPLY VESSEL DRILLING SHIP ( Dynamic Positioning )
Employed as: Chief Mate / DPO 780 Hours
Responsibilities: Navigation / Maneuvering -- Operate SDP 902 Cegelec
( JSMH , JSAH , AUTOTRACK , DP )
1995 - 1998
Company: E.T.P.M. - MC Dermott
Employed as: Chief Mate - Anchor Foreman - Safety advisor.
Responsibilities: Positioning of barge Anchors during pipe lay operations & Derrick operations. This includes procedures, anchor patterns. I am currently on board D.L.B. 1601 laying various sizes of Pipelines in Norwegian & British waters, logistic supply boat . During winter refurbishing, I am Safety Advisor.
1992 - 1995
Company: CARE OFFSHORE
Employed as: Chief Mate on board A.H.T.S.
Responsibilities: Maneuvering and Anchor Handling Operations
Reason for leaving: During this period I went back to school for further studies. I obtained a Coastal Captain license.
1989 - 1992
1986 - 1989
Company HARBOUR and COASTAL CONSTRUCTION E.M.C.C.
1981 - 1986
Company: Fishing Company DELHEMMES
1975 - 1981 Company: FRENCH NAVY
PRIDE FORAMER / SEAWARD OFFSHORE ETPM – Mc DERMOTT / FISH / CARE OFFSHORE
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Courses D P Operator certificat ( Induction system Cegelec DP 900 & Simulation SDP 22 Konsberg )
Certified General Operator for G.M.D.S.S.
Stability Semi Sub ABERDEEN College
Advance Fire Fighting / Coxwain / Survival Course
Courses done at “RISC ROTTERDAM”
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Adequate for mate/ SDPO job. With facilities for adaptation.
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Ready for action. Like to be positive in my job. easy going person.
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Licenses STCW 95 Captain 3000 UMS
STCW 95 Second Captain 8000 UMS
SDPO / MATE / LOGISTIC MARINE, A.H.T.S, Pipe laying, Derrick Lay Barges
CV/Resume ID no.: 87339
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Senior Marine Surveyors, class society; Marine surveying of all type of vessels, offshore
2. widely experienced(10 years)in Marine field,Marine piping(Offshore),Having excellent technical skill
3. Master mariner with full DP license
6. Marine 4th Class
7. Marine Engineer, tanker VLCC experienced, I aim to be involved in FPSO projects, DP or offshore.
8. Rig Mover and Marine Superintendent, Barge Master
9. 3rd Engineer, Marine Officer
10. BARGE MASTER (INCLUDING DP VESSELS)
11. Chief Engineer
12. Superintendent / Technician / Engineer
13. Offshore standby vessels
14. HSE Advisor
15. FPSO maintenance supervisor, chief engineer
16. Chief engineer on AHTS PSV SURVEY
17. Chief Engineer Offshore Supply Vessels
18. Technical Manager / DPA
19. Master, Maritime Operations, Regulatory Compliance
20. Merchant Navy Officer With 4 years on LNG & Crude Oil Carriers
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. no exp. want to learn and make a hand
2. QC Inspector
3. Asst. Barge Master Jack Up Rigs, Drilling Tender Barges/Accomodation Barges
4. Material Coordinator with Experiance in Refineries
5. Document Controller, Sr. Project Document Controller
6. Drilling Engineer 24 years expertise
7. Experinenced cook
8. Marine Engineer, Marine Superintendent
9. Contracts Manager - Commercial and contracts management
10. Electronics Officer and Deck Officer / offshore vessels, ships, shipyards
11. 3RD ENGINEER MARINE CLASS IV CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY (FOREIGN GOING VOYAGES)
12. Vibration Analyst, Condition Monitoring Personnel, Rotating Equipment Inspector
13. Piping supervisor, Chiyoda Technip JV EPC Joint venture engaged in RAS Gas LNG project
14. Hookup / Precommisioning Engineer Offshore Platforms fabrication, installation J Ray McDermott Dubai
15. JUNIOR SHIP ELECTRICIAN, LAMPRELL ENERGY GROUP CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE OF OFF-SHORE RIGS UAE
16. Seeking an entry level job in the oilfield industry
17. Crane operator looking to work with an offshore oil company
18. BGAS-2 Painting Inspector having more than 10 years exp in oil, power, gas, petroleum
19. Document Controller ESS Support Services Company Aktobe Kazakhstan
20. Junior piping engineer - Piping layout, stress analysis, design and detail engineering
21. HSE advisor/ supervisor worked for Japex, Taiekuko, Waha, AGOCO, VEBA, GWA, TPOC in Libya
22. Staad structural engineer 2 years experience with kencana petroleum berhad fabricator as structural
23. HSE Engineer / Remote Site Medic, Frontier Medical Services in the Norwegian / Dutch / UK North Sea
24. Experienced boilermaker, rigger, diver, welder Namdeb Diamond Corporation Namibia and De Beers
25. FEA Structural Engineer Oil & Gas Schlumberger Singapore GE Vetcogray, CTRM Malaysia India
26. ROV Pilot 5 years experience in oil & gas industry PMS Petroleum Marine Services Co Egypt
27. Jr Project Engineer Ray Construction Ltd India Vijay Tanks & Vessels Fabrication Field Experience
28. Staff Nurse / Clinical Instructor in Allianze College Of Medical Sciences Malaysia
29. Senior HVAC Engineering & Commissioning Consultant HVAC R CAD/CAM ANSYS CATIA Pro/Engineer Autocad
30. Sr Oilfield Mechanical Technician, Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea and North Africa regions