CV/Resume ID no.:
87357 Last Updated:
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Location (Residence): doha, India Citizenship:India
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Instrument technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar Present Location: qatar, doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to request for an employment in a suitable post in your esteemed organization according to qualification and Experience. I am having 08 years of extensive experience in all aspects of instrumentation includes Installation, calibration, loop checking, commissioning and maintenance.
I am presently working in QATAR GAS II project with EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT as supervisor for DeltaV dcs and Triconex ESD system. Hereby attaching my CV,if I get an opportunity to prove myself then I will prove my capabilities at your satisfaction.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
8 years of experience, working for EPC projects, shutdowns, maintenance in Oil & Gas Sector, Refineries, LNG plants, Utility plants and other process industries in India and abroad. Extensive experience gained in all aspects of detail engineering- procurement, calibration, installation, loop checking, commissioning and maintenance of various kinds of instruments and control systems. I have worked with various shutdown and maintenance projects works and have done procurement, planning, manpower planning, mobilization, logistics, coordination with clients and sub-contractors. I am very familiar with permit to work system and procedure of operating plants. I also have good knowledge of Instrument codes and standards such as ANSI, ISO, ISA, NEC, IEC, etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Engineering Diploma in INSTRUMENT TECHNOLOGY from State Board of Technical
Education, Kerala State, in 2001 with 73% marks.
Predegree from MG University, Kerala, in 1997 with 50%.
SSLC from Board of Public Examinations, Kerala, in 1995 with 75%.
H2S Training in Oman&Qatar
· Permit To Work (PTW) Training, Oman (PDO).
· Safety Supervisory Training (PDO)
· ESSW (Enhancement Safety Supervisory Workshop) (PDO).
· Health, Safety & Environment induction training (PDO).
· Basic Life Support (First Aid) Training (PDO).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
experienced on EMERSON DELTAV DCS,TRICONEX PLC
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]