Location (Residence): jalandhar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in elecric Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, jalandhar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
* Proven ability in analyzing and improving Electrical/ Electronics system.
* Strong interpersonal skills in managing Electrical workshop & system.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
CNC PRECISION MECHANICAL Pvt. Ltd. Jalandhar.
March 2006. to till date.
* Plan, lead, Organize & control the service of Avionics department
* Analyze and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Direct staff towards customer oriented thinking.
* Orient Manufacturer’s organization in accordance with customer needs and coordinate service and parts departmental operations.
* Manage service shop infrastructural, environmental and safety issues of Avionics system.
* Coordinate and lead effective workshop team to improve quality standards of repair carried out on various systems.
* Handling the control of workshop with day-to-day activities and Supervising the quality and system of workmanship.
* Conducting market survey program to determine level of customer satisfaction.
* Organizing training program for workshop staff.
* Implementation of new IT packages.
MICROVISION (STD, PCO Manufacturing Co).
February 2002 to January 2006.
*Carried out the duties of Project Engineer in embedded technology (Microcontrol Based).
*Invention of new improved technology ( DRDO)
*Inventory control & inventory management.
*Customer satisfaction with quality job.
*Annual Maintenance Contract.(AMC).
*After sale service & in due time.
DIPS (Digital Instronic Perpheral Services).
August 1992 to January 2002.
*Owner of M/S DIPS.
*Control on Men & Material.
*Responsible for production of emergency Power system.
*Defect investigation & rectification.
*Modification as par requirement of customer need.
June 1977 to 1992.
*15 Years vast practical experience on board various types of Ships, Aircrafts & establishment in the field of Avionics system.
*Planning, forecasting & supervising the preventive maintenance of Naval Warships/Aircrafts and associated equipments.
*Investigation, rectification, modification in system to avoid recurrence of defect & maintain safety factors.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
*Degree in Electrical (Equivalent).
*Diploma in Monochrome, CTV & VCR.
(Directorate General Resettlement, MOD & Inst.of Management & Engg.Tech, N.Delhi).
*Leadership Course ( Development in Managerial Skill).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Based Carried out the duties of Project Engineer in embedded technology (Microcontrol).
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]