Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation engineer PLC, HMI, MMI, SCADA, SERVO DRIVE, STEPPER DRIVE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ahmedabad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in B E instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, ahmedabad Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· A Degree in Instrumentation& control Engineering with over3.5 years experience in the industry
· Experienced in testing, repairing, installation and commissioning of electrical & electronics projects.
· Skilled in preventive maintenance, break-down maintenance and energy audit of electrical equipment.
· Skilled on instruments like-PLC, Pre PLC, HMI ,MMI, SCADA, SERVO DRIVE, STEPPER DRIVE,A C DRIVE, D C DRIVE,ENCODER AND PANELS.
· Tuning of PLC,Pre PLC with sensers, drives , mechanical systems and process instruments.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree in Instrumentation& control Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
c , c++, microcontroller8085
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]