CV Generator Mechanic Kellogg Brown & Root, Camp Korean Village
Generator Mechanic Kellogg Brown & Root, Camp Korean Village
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Generator Mechanic Kellogg Brown & Root, Camp Korean Village - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Miami, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in General studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Iraq Present Location: Iraq, Korean Village Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To whom it may concern:
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an Oil Operations assignment and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, I thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of successful experience in progressively responsible assignments, with a current position with Kellogg, Brown & Root in Iraq. To complement this background, I possess demonstrated expertise in equipment operation, maintenance, repair, documentation, contractor supervision, OSHA and safety, as well as strong analytical, problem-solving and managerial capabilities. As an employee, you will find me to be an enthusiastic and disciplined team player, committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance.
I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future to further discuss my areas of experience and expertise that would be a contribution to your organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Kellogg Brown & Root, Camp Korean Village, Iraq 2007 - Present
• Recruited to manage and maintain 36 camp generators ranging from 64kw to 800kw.
• Effective maintain 13 refrigeration units.
• Generate necessary documentation, reports and paperwork.
• Ensure power system operation including low/medium voltage systems.
• Direct and supervise international sub-contracted personnel.
• Achieve compliance with Statement of Work, U.S. Army and OSHA Guidelines.
• Familiarity with Multi-National Force-Iraq Environmental Regulations.
• Coordinate operations with Defense Contract Management Agency Quality Assurance Representatives.
CSX Railroad, Atlanta, GA 2006 - 2007
• Successfully completed Railroad Education & Development Institution Training.
• Conducted operations in compliance with CSX and Federal Railroad Administration.
• Operated freight trains in safe manner in Georgia and Tennessee.
Prior to 2006, served as Owner/Operator with K. Lynn Enterprises, Inc., Fort Myers, FL. In this assignment, served as Captain/Commercial Fisherman directing operations of multiple vessels.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Edison Community College, Fort Myers, FL
Business/Criminal Justice Studies
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Over 20 years of successful experience in high volume operations.
Record of progression to positions of wide-ranging responsibility and authority.
Expertise in all facets of equipment operation, mechanical maintenance, motor repair and task prioritization.
Adept in planning, scheduling and coordination.
Familiarity with Detroit, John Deere and Perkins diesel motors.
Proficient in maintenance and repair of generators and hydraulic systems.
Skilled in MIG welding and prefabrication.
Focus on safety and effectiveness in challenging environments.
Facilitate warehousing, shipping, receiving and inventory control.
Involvement with project implementation, documentation and quality control.
Capacity in team building and supervision.
Skilled in directing trade personnel.
Proven track record of supporting complex projects in difficult environments.
Strong team leader and role model.
Exceptional project manager skilled in planning, work prioritization and sub-contractor use.
Outstanding competence in communications, presentations and policy/procedures.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Exploring career opportunities to utilize Equipment, Maintenance, Repair and Operations abilities in a challenging Energy Sector assignment