Location (Residence): Bekasi, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: Indonesia, Jakarta Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’ve worked for HALLIBURTON, one of multinational company in the world as MWD/LWD Field Engineer. I’ve been working in energy industry for 5 years. I have completed some courses and seminars to support my skill that will be applicable in your corporation. I am considered detail-oriented, energetic, motivated, and I have excellent problem-solving skills and I work well with others. Complete resume of personnel identity and business liabilities are described in the enclosed Curriculum Vitae hereafter.
By reason of to find the better life, those insist me on discovering new employment that might be available in your corporation.
Accordingly, all my above qualification is likely able to meet your requirement and that I am expectantly looking forward to hearing your reply and interview at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Period : May 2006 – Present
Company : PT HALLIBURTON Drilling System Indonesia, Sperry Drilling Services
Position : M/LWD (Measurement/Logging While Drilling) Engineer
Report to : M/LWD Lead Operation Coordinator
Project Experience Record
• MEDCO E&P Indonesia
Directional while drilling (DWD) by Positive pulse and EM telemetry, Triple combo (Gamma, Resistivity, Density & Porosity) and Dynamic drill string (DDS) by P4M telemetry for Horizontal Well jobs.
• VICO Indonesia, Chevron Geothermal Salak Ltd.
Directional while drilling (DWD) by Positive pulse telemetry
• LAPINDO BERANTAS Inc., TATELY N.V.
Directional gamma while drilling (DGWD) by Positive pulse telemetry
• TOTAL E&P Indonesia
Triple combo (Gamma, Resistivity, Density & Porosity), Pressure while drilling (PWD), Dynamic drill string (DDS), At bit inclination (ABI), Geopilot (GP) rotary steerable by P4M telemetry
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• LWD I Course, at HALLIBURTON Houston-Texas (2007)
• Basic Training in H2S Safety Awareness, at PANDU SELAMAT UTAMA Jakarta (2007)
• Radiation Safety Training for Field Logging Supervisor, at HALLIBURTON Jakarta (2006)
• Tropical BOSIET, at SAMSON TIARA Jakarta (2006)
• Advance Defensive Driving Training, at PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL Sangatta (2005)
• English Course, TOEFL Preparation at BLCI Bandung (2003)
• As Attendee on 31st Annual Convention of Indonesian Association of Geologist (IAGI), “The Geologist’s Role in Increasing The Prosperity of Eastern Indonesia”, at Surabaya (2002)
• IAGI and IPA Geological Student Course, “Introduction Petroleum Industry for Geological Students”, at Jakarta (2002)
• As Attendee on 28th Annual Convention & Exhibition of Indonesian Petroleum Association (IPA), at Jakarta (2001)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating INSITE Anywhere (Halliburton)
• Operating PCDWD (Halliburton)
• Operating Director (Halliburton EM Telemetry Software)
• Operating Stratlog (Geoframe Schlumberger)
• Operating Windows (MS Office, Internet & Networking)
• Operating Corel Draw, Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop, Visio & AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Networking & computer
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]