Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Design Mechanical Engineer Zishan Engineers (Pvt.) Limited - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in BE (Mechanical) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: PAKISTAN, KARACHI Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I want to serve my services for the post of Mechanical Engineer.I am organized and meticulous about the work. I can work without constant supervision and you can trust me to handle an assignment down to the last detail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Zishan Engineers (Pvt.) Limited
From July 1 2008 Up till now
I have been working on FFCL (Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited) Project. Performing following responsibilities:
• Development of P&IDs of utilities
• Hydraulic Analysis using PIPE NET and PIPE CALC
• Preparation of data sheets of Equipments
• Piping Layout
Gatron (Industries) Limited
From April 7, 2008 to June 30, 2008
Maintenance Engineer in Utility Department
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE Mechanical (2004-2007)
NED University of Engineering and Technology A Grade
Higher Secondary School Certificate (2001-2003)
Crescent Science College A Grade
Secondary School Certificate (1999-2001)
Crescent Public School A-1 Grade
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer Software Proficient in
• MS Office
• Win 9x, Win XP
• MS Project
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Extra Course Enhancing Quality & Productivity through Interview & Presentation Skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am organized and meticulous about the work. I can work without constant supervision and you can trust me to handle an assignment down to the last detail.
My final year project, and many other projects throughout my academic session, involved working with other people and on my own, making decisions and solving problems.
My internship experience made me able to get on with people from all walks of life.