CV Electrical Technician / Electrician with over 20 years experience
Electrical Technician / Electrician with over 20 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Technician / Electrician with over 20 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hamlyn Heights, Austria Citizenship:Australia
English Australian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Industrial Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Australia, New Zealand Present Location: Australia, Geelong Relocation: Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am 38 year old qualified ’A’ Grade Electrical mechanic with over twenty years experience in a vast range of industries including offshore oil and gas undertaking electrical installations ,breakdown and preventative maintenance along with instrumentation and process control.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Electrical Installations and Maintenance
• Winch and Spooling Tower Operations and Repairs
• Chain Loading System Operations and Repairs
• Installation of TLS and RHDS pipe lay equipment
• Operation and Maintenance of pipe lay equipment
• Deck Operations Assistance
• Industrial Electrical Installations and Fault Finding
• Project Commissioning, Supervision and Ordering
• PLC Installation, Programming & Commissioning
• SCADA /DCS Installation and Programming
•VFD/ VSD Installation, Repair and Commissioning
• Preventative Maintenance
• 24 Hr Breakdown Maintenance
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• “A" Grade Electrical Mechanic
•Advanced Certificate of Industrial Electronics
• Basic Instrumentation Certificate
• Certificate of Basic Electronics
•TBOSIET and FOET ( HUET)
• Marine Security Identification Card
• EWP Licence
• Confined space entry
• Senior First Aid
• Victorian Drivers Licence
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer skills along with PLC and SCADA experience.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hydraulics, Pneumatics and general mechanical knowledge.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Sound skills and knowledge.
Excellent safety record.
Enthusiastic and keen.