CV/Resume ID no.:
87507 Last Updated:
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Location (Residence): Moray, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a creative and highly motivated chef with strong leadership skills and a reputation for improving and maintaining standards of food and service, whilst meeting and exceeding targets.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Recent Employment History
Executive Chef 2005-Present Chagala Hotel, Bautino,Kazakhstan.
150 room business hotel - multi-national oil-related clientele.
Restaurant, lounge and bar meals. Barbecue terrace with wood burning pizza oven.
• Responsible for all food production, overseeing a staff of 30
• Produced new menus in all outlets involving extensive staff training and development.
• Supervision and management of customer service in restaurants and bars
• Consultancy for corporate office in planning of new 400 room hotel.
Head Chef 2003- 2005 Monument & MacDonald Hotels/
Aviemore Highland Resort, Scotland (sister companies).
Heavily involved in the pre-opening and opening of the 48 room Drumossie Hotel and Conference Centre
Highlands Hotel, Aviemore, Scotland
150 room hotel, one of four within the resort.
• Responsible for all food production.
• Assisted with all openings and refurbishments within the resort.
• Supervised kitchen management within the new purpose-built conference and retail centre.
• Planned the work-force flow throughout the resort.
• Supported management with IT set-up by compiling extensive dish/recipe costings.
Head Chef 1998-2003 Morton Hotels:Newton Hotel, Nairn, Scotland
4 star 56 room hotel plu 450 seat Highland Conference Centre. Formal restaurant, bistro and bar.
• Responsible for all aspects of kitchen management and food production
• Assisted in the planning and design of the conference centre food service
• Extensive outside catering
Executive Chef 10/2005-Present Chagala Hotel, Bautino, Kazakhstan.
Head Chef 06/2003-10/2005 MacDonald Aviemore Highland Resort,
Head Chef 07/1998-06/2003 Newton Hotel & Highland Conference Centre Nairn, Scotland.
Head Chef 05/1996-07/1998 Golf View Hotel, Nairn, Scotland.
Head Chef 03/1993-05/1996 Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness, Scotland.
Co-Owner 10/1985-03/1993 Whinpark Hotel and Restaurant, Inverness, Scotland.
Sous Chef 11/1983-10/1985 Caledonian Hotel, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Sous Chef 09/1981-11/1983 Newton Hotel, Nairn & placement at The Inn on the Park Hotel, London).
Senior Chef de Partie 10/1978-09/1981 Albany Hotel, Glasgow, Scotland.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]