CV Mechanic in Oil Field, Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd
Mechanic in Oil Field, Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanic in Oil Field, Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Vadoadara, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Vadodara Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have an experience of 6years + in oil field with Schlumberger Asia Service as Senior Mechanic.I am Having excellent Technical & interpersonal Skills.I am aware of the HSE enviornment in the oil field,so i am able to work both offshore or onshore.
Please provide me a chance to prove myself.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August 2004 to till date Schlumberger Asia Services Ltd.
• Organisation, control and repair of all Schlumberger Wireline Logging Unit.
• Failure documentation, investigation and analysis.
• Implementation of modifications in accordance with equipment policies.
• Visit oilfield rigs for repair, maintenance and preventive maintenance of Unit.
• Technical assistance to the location manager to ensure that operations are carried out with economical and technical efficiency.
• Inventory control for the department.
• Actively participate in QHSE and contribute to meeting HSE objectives of the location.
• Formulate yearly objectives and plans.
• To train the field engineers & wireline crew chief about the basic maintenance of the truck , wireline logging unit, genset & high pressure compressor.
CUMMINS DIESEL SALES & SERVICE LTD.
( From August 2002 to June 2004)
• Installation and commissioning of engines & DG set at the customer site.
• Handling of annual maintenance contracts.
• Performance and client satisfaction reviews.
• Support customers in breakdown and preventive maintenance on Cummins make engines,satmford alternator and control panel .
• Implementation of modifications for system improvements.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government polytechnic , Lucknow , India
• One week training on Foden Truck Chassis at Schlumberger facility , Dubai.
• One Week Training on Cummins ISM Engine in Indonesia.
• One Week Training on Renault Chassis at Renault Faculty,Lyon,France.
• One Week Training on Schlumberger End of the Unit at Schlumberger Production Center,France.
• Three week training on Hydraulic ,Pneumatic & electrical control systems,Hydraulic Pump & Motor (Variable & Fixed Displacement),General Maintenance of Wireline offshore Unit & Trucks at Schlumberger facility , Dubai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office word,Excel,Internet & Use of the Diagnostic tool(software)providede by chassis & engine Manufacturer
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Part of the LostPrevention Team & Oil Spilage team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Health, Safety & Environment Certifications
• Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
• Offshore Survival At Sea
• Helicopter Safety.
• First Aid and CPR, H2S Safety, Basic Fire fighting, Stepping & Handling, Circadian Rhythms, IT Security, Radiation (Schlumberger standard courses).
• Recipient of Best Service Quality Award for the year 2005 at INM Geomarket level.