CV B.Tech Electrical Engineering + 3 Year Exp. in Maintenance
B.Tech Electrical Engineering + 3 Year Exp. in Maintenance
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in B.Tech Electrical Engineering + 3 Year Exp. in Maintenance - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bulandshahr, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electricl Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Oman Present Location: Oman, Muscat Relocation: India, Oman
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for a prospect where technical competence is valued and where I can make meaningful Contribution to the growth of the organization and work for personal satisfaction. To work in an organization with a challenging.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. May 2008 to Till now in PUNJ LLYD LTD. MUSCAT OMAN in P&E Department at the post of P&E Engineer.
2. May 2007 to May 2008 in JINDAL ALUMINIUM LTD. JINDAL NAGAR BANGALORE (KARNATKA) in Electrical Maintenance Department at the post of Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Manager Training).
3. May 2006 to May 2007 in INDO ALUSYS INDUSTRIES LTD BHIWARI (RAJ) in Electrical Department at the post of Maintenance Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B. Tech in Electrical Engg.Uttar Pradesh Technical University Lucknow
S.No. EXAM PASS BOARD /UNIVERSITY YEAR %
1 B. Tech(E.E.) U.P. Tech 2006 70%
2 3 year Diploma(E.E.) B.T.E. U. P. 2003 72.36%
3 1 year Computer Diploma
(AUTOCAD &OAM) L. B. S.T. INS. Bulandshahr 2000 A GRADE
4 Intermediate U.P. Board 1999 48.40%
5 High school U. P Board 1997 55.00%
Design various types PLC:
PLC Make : Mitsubishi
PLC Make : Allen Bradley
PLC Make : Siemens
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1 year Computer Diploma office automation.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
OTHER - Training:-
A C. Drive , D.C Drive.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Reading, Music, Making friends, traveling
Hard Working, Good Team Working, Leadership, Sincere, Dedicated, Desire to learn and Responsible.