CV Instrument Engineer Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 200, Modicon TSX
Instrument Engineer Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 200, Modicon TSX
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument Engineer Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 200, Modicon TSX - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Kottarakkara, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, kollam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Sub: Job application for the post of Instrumentation Engineer.
I am a qualified Engineer from Anna University. I did my B.E(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) from The Rajaas Engineering College Nagarcoil during the year 2001-2005.
Since April 2007 onwards I am working with Consolidated Contractors International Company (CCIC), a multinational company which is one of the biggest construction companies in the world. Now involving in the construction of world largest LNG Project of Qatar Gas. Here am Working as an Electrical&Instrumentation Site Engineer (Construction of LNG Loading Berth 4&5) Which has The Joint Venture With The Chyioda Technip(CTJV).I am involving in all activities like Planning, Managing, Designing the activities at site.
Also from 2005 may to2007 March,I worked in Elecrtoweighing instruments,which is one of g bridges and digital weighing scales of this competitive world of trade in India. We have maintained a reputation of excellence by providing top quality products and services at the lowest possible prices with the ability to meet the needs and custom specifications of the clients
the leaders engaged in manufacturing &installation of weighing instruments like weighin
Since the job availability closely matches with my competency and experience, I would like to apply for the same. Please find my resume attached here with for your kind perusal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Industrial Training in Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. Kollam, Kerala.
(As a part of B.E curriculum)
2. Worked as Instrument Engineer ELECTROWEIGH INSTRUMENTS, Bangalore.
(5th May 2005 to 15th March 2007)
ELECTROWEIGH INSTRUMENTS is one of the leaders engaged in installation of weighing instruments like weighing bridges and digital weighing scales of this competitive world of trade in India. We have maintained a reputation of excellence by providing top quality products and services at the lowest possible prices with the ability to meet the needs and custom specifications of the clients.
3. Worked as an Electrical & Instrumentation Site Engineer(Construction of LNG Loading Berth 4&5) for Consolidated Contractors International Company(CCIC)-Qatar, Which has The Joint Venture With The Chyioda (CTJV) For Qatar Gas Development Project.
To involve in all the activities like Planning, Managing, Designing the activities at Site.
Roles in the company:
• Allocating jobs to fellow men
• Following ITP, QCP & Company specifications
• Attending construction progress meetings
• Involve in the meeting organized by the top management
• Make design changes if required
• To explain the technical details to the fellow men
• Per sue the progress from the fellow people
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Detail engineering for E&I activities for the project.
• Responsible for all instrument installations such as junction boxes, local panels, level transmitters, flow transmitters, temperature / pressure transmitters, controllers, indicators, temperature / pressure gauges and switches, F&G Detectors, Control valves, safety valves etc.
• Supervision of cabling for the newly installed Instruments, glanding and termination.
• Involved in Loop checking .
• Calibration of all Instruments and Control Valves, Safety valves etc.
• Preparations of instrument calibration certificates and sign it.
• Responsible for attending the problems regarding to instruments installed.
• Coordinate with QC Department for the inspection and provide the enough support to have the completion of the work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation (Anna University, Chennai, 68%)
Pre-Degree (Kerala University, Kerala, 66%)
S.S.L.C. (Board of Public Examination, Kerala. 78%)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages C, C++
Operating system Windows 95/98/2000/2007/XP/Vista
PLC's: Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 200, Modicon TSX Micro
And TSX Premium
SCADA Systems: Wonderware InTouch 10, GEFanuc Proficy iFix.
VFD: Telemecanique Altivar Series
HMI: Telemecanique Magelis
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, willingness to learn, team facilitator. Ability to deal with people diplomatically,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• H2S &Breathing apparatus Training
• Confined space entry Training
• Permit to work Training(Qatar gas & Ras gas)
• Safety induction courses of Qatar Gas & Ras Gas