CV Material and corrosion engineer, Samsung Heavy Industries Geoje Shipyard
Material and corrosion engineer, Samsung Heavy Industries Geoje Shipyard
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Material and corrosion engineer, Samsung Heavy Industries Geoje Shipyard - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom, Korean
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Material science(corrosion) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Korea, (South) Present Location: South Korea, GEOJE-DO Relocation: Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a material scientist majoring in corrosion. I am looking for a challenging position in some prestigious company to use my skill for the growth of that particular company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008 Feb.-Todate; Working as a senior corrosion engineer in coating and corrosion research department of Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Geoje Shipyard
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 2003-2008 Feb., PhD (Material Science), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, Republic of Korea
• 2001-2003, MS (Material Science), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology, Republic of Korea
• 1994-1999, B.Sc ( Metallurgy and Material Science), University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Best Engineer 2008 award in Samsung Heavy industries Co. Ltd.
• KOSEF/KRF Scholarship from Ministry of Science and Technology (MoST), Korea (Sep 2003 - Aug 2006)
• KAIST scholarship (Sep 2001~Aug 2003)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Languages; English, Urdu, Korean (intermediate level)