Location (Residence): Pune, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:India
Hindi, Marathi Other:
English, Hindi, Marathi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have completed piping design course currently from trinity academy, pune and i m BE Mechanical with distinction and Avg 60% throughout, passout in 2008. i m willing to do job anywere. if given chance to work in design field/Mechanical Engineer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Medicaps Ltd. Pithampur (M.P)
Position: Quality Engineer
Duration: Aug 1999 to April2000
· Inspection Engineer.
Lecturer in I.T .I, Dhule(M.H)
Position: Part Time Instructor
Duration: May 2000 to Jan 2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
o Post Graduation in Piping Design Engg. From Trinity Academy of professional Training, pune in the year 2008 with First Class.
o Bachelor of Engineering (Yr 2008) with 70.00% in Mechanical from SES College of Engineering Navalnagar, Dhule, North Maharashtra University, Maharashtra.
· Diploma in Mechanical Engg. Mumbai Board in the year 1999 with 66.05%
· SSC from Nasik Board in the year 1996 with 68.66 %
· Piping Engg Skills
· Sound knowledge of piping material, layout, stress analysis
· conversant with international codes and standards like B31.1, B31.3
· Preparation of P&ID, Plot Plan, Plant layout etc
· Piping layout skills like piping isometrics, MTO
· Stress analysis skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To contribute my Skills and Technical Expertise towards a cross functional, globally integrated organization empowered to achieve best-of-class results with an objective to share my vision, creative drive and commitment to succeed