Masters in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Congo Present Location: Congo-Brazzaville, Pointe-Noire Relocation: Congo
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Would you excuse me in my present letter because I am more and more interested by the reference’s terms of your professional job vacancy announcement: Engineer QC / QA . It’s a knowledge that I have acquired for nine (9) years. I need apply for this position.
I have working knowledge of English and French languages. I have a desire to join your professional and the management services because they will gave me lot of experiences on different oil and gas technical jobs. I’ll exchange my knowledge with the foreign engineers.
I need to work on strategy, technical and managerial problems at locals, national and international levels.
My professional vision will develop because I’ll change knowledge in international atmosphere, learning from the best participation practices in various region of the world.
I was earned the Master’s Degree since 2001 in Chemical Engineering Process in the knowledge Faculty of Congo-Brazzaville. My job experience is based on the oil and gas services, Environment, Analysis, Assessment, Instrumentation, Electro-technical process, Drilling well and Mud’s Treatment. The Industrial safety devices and Environment file are my first consideration.
My skills are very large on the Computer Management System Servicing. I am able to redone the Local Area Network, the instrumentation technology’s process, the Wireless, Electronic and the Chemical Engineering Analysis. I am also making sure the Database management programme, to work and exchange my knowledge with the people of different background culture.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From 06 / 09 / 2002 to 07 / 08 / 2003 :
* I was an Engineer in Oil and Gas system from extraction to refinery process
(Steam reforming by the Naphtha’s method) and I was prevent, controlled and maintained the most of Petroleum drilling’s well. The safety’s precaution was my first rule in Oil and Gas in
Friedlander Gabon Company (Republic of Gabon).
* I was also the Instrumentist/Electronic Officer to resolve all Engineering control
systems and all unfonctional’s instruments (Electro pneumatic valves, Captors Transmitters, Houses box, Flow meters and the Split range regulation) in Oil and Gas in Friedlander Gabon Company (Republic of Gabon).
From 03 / 09 / 2003 to 15 / 02 / 2004 :
* I was maintained, developed and prospecting all material and produces of mineral treatment : Gravimetric process, Ph meter, Jigs, Radio activity process (Geiger counter), Electro pneumatic valves, Mud’s treatment process, and Evaporator’s instruments, Evaporator and the Desulphurization process in Ferromanganese Industry (Republic of Gabon).
* I was the head of Industrial safety first in Mining Services. We are quarrying for
Manganese, Caustic potash, and the quartzite produce. The extinguish Fire process was my first occupation in Environment and Assessment process in Ferromanganese Industry (Republic of Gabon ).
* I was also the second Chief of Technical Department as an Wireless Officer in the Computer Assisted servicing Management
From 18 / 03 / 2004 to 04 / 04 / 2006 :
* I was an Engineer as Database Manager from inspection to resolve and maintain the
power failure of electrical or electronic instrument and the default of others industrial tools with also the environment process and the safety device in the Breweries of congo-brazzaville
* I was also an Engineer in the maintenance and controlling the P.I .D regulation and
the actions used in heating , cooling and humidifying process in the Heineken’s Breweries of Congo-Brazzaville.
* I was maintain the Local Area Network from the Mainframe to other computers
of different department in Software and Hardware services in the Heineken’s Breweries of Congo-Brazzaville.
From 07 / 05 / 2006 to 11 / 04 / 2008 :
* I have work in Congo Mining Services Company as an technician in drilling’s well treatment. The environment and a safety devices was my first consideration. I was also the second chief of Mining’s laboratory process.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 - 2001
1998 - 1999 Knowledge Faculty Chemical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree
1998 - 1996 Knowledge Faculty Physical - Chemistry D.E.U.S.T
1996 - 1995 Lycée E. P. LUMUMBA Applied Sciences School -Leaving Certificate
1994 - 1990 Fraternite’s College Applied General B.E.P.C
1990 - 1984 Fraternite’s Primary school Applied General C.E.P.E
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
G.M.A.O ( Gestion de la Maintenance Assistée à l'Ordinateur).