CV Credit and Debt Counseling to Azeri, Farsi, Turkish, and Russian speaking clients
Credit and Debt Counseling to Azeri, Farsi, Turkish, and Russian speaking clients
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Credit and Debt Counseling to Azeri, Farsi, Turkish, and Russian speaking clients - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Business Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Azerbaijan Present Location: USA, Philadelphia Relocation: Azerbaijan
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am excited to experience the job environment and of course challenge in operating and/or administrative area.
I hope you will find me as a necessary person to achieve challenges and meet deadlines.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Performing Credit and Debt Counseling to Azeri, Farsi, Turkish, and Russian speaking clients, seeking all possible solutions to resolve their financial problems.
• Conducted Financial Education Workshop Classes in Public
• Met all the deadlines on dificult projects
• Making conference room reservations and organizing conference calls;
• Communicating program requirements and client responsibilities
• Performing Housing Counseling for acquisition, delinquency, refinancing and reverse mortgages
• Performing all risk minimization functions associated with the counseling session and DMP
• Auditing and reported delinquent clients, faulty startups.
• Assisting Marketing activity with correspondence /visits to lure attract business
• Negotiating with creditors on declined proposals until final resolution
• Maintaining a client database, following through regularly on declined proposals, retention issues, etc.
• Understanding diverse Creditor policies to provide optimal client services and followed the confidentiality of data.
• Working closely with and guide CSR's to resolve specific client inquires or issues
• Performing counseling in office other than office base as needed and based upon scheduling to meet client demand
• Well handled high-pressured situations and responded with quick and accurate results.
• Accurately handled highly confidential and sensitive data and activity from third theparties.
• Responsibly managed day to day schedule.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple outstanding projects and open tasks.
• Reviewed status of delinquent accounts and initiating collection action by contacting each
account according to the due date..
• Notified guarantor, authorized user, secondary cardholder, and authorized 3rd party of
delinquent accounts according to due dates.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
La Salle University, Philadelphia, PA. USA Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree, Aug 2005.
Major: Marketing Area of Concentration:
Bus Problem Solution & Decision Making Fund Financial Management
Financial Services Marketing Strategy Formulation / Implementation
Marketing Management Organizational Behavior
Presentation Skills for Businesses
Ankara University, Ankara/ Turkey, May 2001 Major: Finance
Associate Degree in Accounting.
Area of Concentration:
Labor Economics, Statistics, Economic Planning, Local Government Finance, Public Finance, Macroeconomics Banking & Financial institutions Business problem solution and decision making, Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Public Finance, Commercial Law
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRS, Fast Data, SAP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Azerbaijani (native), Russian (fluent), Turkish (fluent), and English (fluent)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]