CV Commercial Class 4 Officer, chief mate on yachts up to 168 feet
Commercial Class 4 Officer, chief mate on yachts up to 168 feet
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Commercial Class 4 Officer, chief mate on yachts up to 168 feet - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
87699 Last Updated:
Monday, December 29, 2008
Location (Residence): folly beach, United States Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in marine science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Australia Present Location: USA, folly beach Relocation: Australia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have worked in most areas of the maritime world. I'm seeking a solid position on a commercial vessel, preferably in Australian waters.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I began working in the maritime industry as a teenager, working in yacht delivery until 2 years ago when i gained my unrestricted class 4 licence. Since then I've been working as chief mate on yachts up to 168 feet.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Australian Class 4 (unrestricted)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]