CV Instrument engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Control Engineer
Instrument engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Control Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrument engineer, Mechatronics Engineer, Control Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechatronics Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Chakwal Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject Line: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE ENGINEER.
It is in response to your recently published advertisement for the above mentioned position that I am taking this opportunity to apply for the same. I would always like to exercise my technical and managerial skills for an organization that is seeking a dynamic and innovative problem solver.
Besides being among the top ranks of the class, I have always been on the front line in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities throughout my academic career. Participating in the design competitions enhanced my innovative thinking capacity. Solving the riddles, which arose at different levels in materializing an elusive idea, prepared my thinking process to observe a system from different viewpoints and take quantitative decisions.
Participation in three internships comprising of one month each really gave insight of the intense work environment with strict quality standards in the industry. Interacting with employees at different levels improved inter-personal skills. I am looking forward to bringing that same level of personal work commitment to you at MOL.
I believe that self motivation and commitment to work are the abilities that have always helped me accomplish projects and carry out responsibilities. While working on different projects, I learnt the importance of time management and organizing the efforts of team members to meet the deadlines. In my experience the most challenging tasks can be achieved if the efforts are made with determination.
I consider your company to be a very good opportunity for stating my career in a competitive and challenging milieu, and to augment my competence as an engineer.
I believe that I am uniquely placed for the said position and would appreciate having a meeting with you to share my plans to contribute towards the growth of your organization.
I wish you all the best with your recruitment.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Oil & Gas Development Company Ltd. Chanda Oil Field , NWFP March 2008
Got trained, for four weeks in Mechanical Engineering Department . Overview formation of LPG . Evaluated process of oil processing plant . Observed working on drilling Side of the Rig . Working with a service industry exposed me to an intense work environment with strict quality standards.
Gained knowledge through training, for four weeks , as an internee in E & I Electrical & Instrumentation Department . Analyzed operations at CCR , central control Room and I utilized my experience of ICI here , to understand real time working of PLC .
Credentials : Owned by Nissat Group of Industries Pakistan Largest and richest group of companies , fully automated plant with a production of 8000 tons of cement per day . www.nissatgroup.com
• Imperial Chemical Industries ( ICI ) Soda Ash Plant Khewra July 2007
Worked for four weeks as internee in Electrical & Instrumentation Department . I had the opportunity to survey various departments and plants controlled by PLC system . Prepared a comprehensive and handed over document for troubleshooting and future users . Interacting with employees at different levels improved inter-personal skills.
Credentials : British Native Company and www.ici.com
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2005 to 2009 Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering Sixteen Year of Education Grade A
Secured above 75 % marks in all Mechatronics Subjects
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Campus Chakwal Pakistan
Ranked Category A + by Higher Education Commission , Pakistan. www.hec.gov.pk
2003 to 2005 Higher Secondary School certificate Twelve Year of Education Grade A
Fazaia Inter College Kallar Kahar , Chakwal Pakistan
Credibility : District Top ranked College and School since 1996
2001 to 2003 Secondary School certificate Ten year of Education in science Grade A +
Distinction : Ranked Second Position out of 400 students
Fazaia Inter College Kallar Kahar , Chakwal , Pakistan.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Automation & Control Proteus Professional Software , LIVE Wire
• PLC Programming Ladder languages and List Language.
• Electrical Software PSpice student
• Embedded systems design KEIL Software Intel 8051 and PIC 16F87
• Drafting software Windows AutoCAD
• Programming Languages C C++ and Verilog / HDL
• Computer Skills MS Office , Windows Xp , Windows Vista
• PLC Programming LogixPro 500 PLC Simulator, PSIM Software.
• Manufacturing CNC Programing: Milling, Turning, Drilling .
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGERIAL ACTIVITIES
• Executive Member of the Cultural Dramatics and Entertainment Society ( CDES )
• President of University Campus Debating Society of UET Taxila Campus Chakwal UCDS
• Organizer of 2nd Anniversary of UET Taxila Sub campus Chakwal
• School ’ s Senior Prefect for 2002
• Team Member in Organizing Farewell 2005
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Won twice time 1st Prize in Bi-lingual Debate competition in University
• Stage Sectary in College and University
• Won 1st , 2nd and 3rd Prizes in Speeches in College ( Various Times )
• Participated In Dramatic Society in College
• Attended 15 days summer camp for talented students at PAF Base Kala Bagh Organized by PAF Colleges / Schools ( 03 – 07 - 2003 to 19 – 07 - 2003) www.paf.com.pk
• Produced a Skit in College declared best Skit in college
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Training Course on PLC, from Skill Development Council, Islamabad. 30 Hours.
Learned and performed practically programming of Siemens S7-200, Moellar & Easy PLC. Understood programming languages: Ladder Language and Statement Function chart. Familiarization with IEC Standard for automation. Introduction with IEC-61131-3 of PLC architecture and its Data types and programming.