Location (Residence): Pflugerville, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Austin Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Software Engineering professional with 7 years of experience in business intelligence reporting, software development metrics analysis, software development processes and tools improvement, product evaluation, technical writing, and SEI-CMMI-SW.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Arcplan –Sr. Solutions Architect 2006 -
• Designed and developed HCA’s Physician Targeting Application using dynaSight developer for the purpose of helping HCA calculate user-driven composite scoring system that identifies physicians for various sales management opportunities by developing SQL queries against the source database (Teradata) to generate key metrics and translated a C programming procedure into a reusable algorithm in the reporting tool.
• Interacted with BI Project Mgr to prioritize requirements, manage expectations and designed and developed AMB’s GLDetail Reporting Application using dynaSight developer and SQL queries against the source database (SQL Server 2005) for the purpose of helping AMB gain better performance over their previous GLDetail Application.
• Worked with end users and business analyst to ensure best fit between BI reporting application and business requirements in order to redesign and develop Premier’s SpendAdvisor Dashboard Reporting Application including drill down reports using dynaSight developer for the purpose of helping Premier Inc create a new look and feel of their previous dashboard version and tune SQL queries to gain better performance from reporting source database (Neteeza).
• Worked with business requirements analyst to identify and understand source data system (SAP) in order to develop, test, and schedule extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) process for the target reporting system (SQL Server 2000/2005), developed underlying reporting SQL, and helped design Siemens SBT Sales Compensation Reporting Tool Application.
• Troubleshot Waste Managements OPS Reporting Scorecard and identified performance bottlenecks in the application.
• Interacted with the Project Mgr, Business Analyst, and developers in order to assure that the correct data was stored, calculated and reported.
Ajilon – Houston, TX Technical Consultant 2006
• Designed and developed Route Profitability Metrics reports including drill down reports using dynaSight developer and SQL queries against the source database (Oracle 10g) as well as generated MDX queries against (Essbase) for the purpose of helping Waste Management to identify and track key metrics in a more productive way.
• Interacted with the Project Mgr Business Analyst, Data Modeler, ETL, and Oracle PL/SQL developers in order to assure that the correct data was stored and reported.
• Carried out Requirement Engineering work that involved identifying new requirements for future releases.
• Created and delivered end-user training and documentation and provided second-line support to power users.
Y&L Consulting – San Antonio, TX Technical Consultant 2005
• Built dynaSight Developer applications including drill down reports for the purpose of reporting of EXE WMS supply chain labor management metrics.
• Developed Stored Procedures using Oracle PL/SQL scripts in Toad for reporting of EXE WMS supply chain labor management metrics.
• Carried out Requirement Engineering work that involved identifying new requirements and updating Functional Business Requirements (FBRs).
IBM Procurement Engineering - Software -- Austin, TX Staff Software Engineer 2001 - 2005
• Created & maintained DB2 database with software supplier assessment data to enable data mining and analysis.
• Created ad hoc dynaSight Developer reports of supplier assessment data.
• Carried out risk assessments of software development organizations on coding methodology, unit testing, systems testing, programmer productivity and product quality for internal IBM clients in the following various product areas.
• Provided risk mitigation and contract terms and conditions proposals.
• Provided a relative positioning of a suppliers strengths and weaknesses with respect to accepted industry process maturity benchmarks.
• Provided an assessment of the projected product quality and development practices.
• Provided supplier improvement groundwork using various methodologies such as CMMI-SW.
• Carried out Requirements Engineering work that involved researching information, interviewing IBM experts to gather key requirements for best-fit product selection in the various product areas.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Masters of Science/Bachelor or Science in Computer Science (1996-2001) from Clark Atlanta University - Atlanta, GA
Undergraduate GPA: 3.67/4.0 Graduate GPA: 3.7/4.0
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]