CV/Resume ID no.:
87737 Last Updated:
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Location (Residence): Perth, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: Scotland, Perth Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an experienced Electrical Tech that has been working in the Oil and Gas Industry for 2 years.
I work well within a team and also unsupervised.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
For the past 14 months I have been working offshore in the North Sea carrying out EX Inspections and repairs on the Judy platform. In 2007 I worked on the FPSO 'Alvhiem' in Norway on construction.
I also worked in the USA in 2007 on a dive support vessel installing a completely new saturation system onboard.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I attended the loacl High School then attended a college to aquire my Electrical qualifications.
I have up to date offshore Medical and Survival tickets.
I am also fully Compex trained.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am computer literate.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am available to work immediately and would happily work overseas for long periods of time.