CV Process Efficiency Strategist, Lean Fix LLC – Arizona, USA
Process Efficiency Strategist, Lean Fix LLC – Arizona, USA
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Process Efficiency Strategist, Lean Fix LLC – Arizona, USA - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Venezuela Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Microelectronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: Spain, Barcelona Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Support (Op. Sys.)
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am seeking an entry level opportunity that allows me to initiate a successful career in the oil industry; preferably involving offshore exploration. My qualifications include a master degree in technology, excellent communication and technical writing skills, and the fitness required to work in exploration platforms.
My graduate studies involved a specialization in design, manufacturing, and packaging of integrated electronic systems. They complemented my undergraduate studies, which were in electronic engineering technology. As a student, I had the opportunity to gain hands on experience with PLC and PIC microcontrollers for control applications. I also had the opportunity to gain real-world experience with power distribution systems. I believe I am qualified to engage in oil exploration. I am confident that I will succeed as an entry level engineer with very little supervision and that I will rapidly build the experience and qualifications necessary to undertake further responsibilities on your behalf. Should you be interested in contacting me, please do not hesitate to do so at your convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
August, 2006 – August, 2008
Process Efficiency Strategist Lean Fix LLC – Arizona, USA
- Provided consulting services as a systems analyst.
- Implemented work methods and standards that increased the efficiency of internal operations.
May, 2006 – August, 2006
Facilities Engineering Intern ON Semiconductor – Arizona, USA
- Conducted a field-study and documented the power distribution grid that supplies the company’s manufacturing plant in order to determine expansion capabilities.
April, 2005 – May, 2006
Technology Support Assistant Arizona State University – Arizona, USA
- Provided customer service, desktop support, and maintenance service to workstations, PC servers, and wireless communication devices within the administrative network on-campus.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master of Science in Microelectronic Engineering Technology
Arizona State University, Polytechnic – Graduation: May, 2007
Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology
Northwestern State University, Louisiana – Graduation: August, 2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating System support (Microsoft Windows XP, Vista; Linux)
Data Backup support (Symantech Ghost)
Network support (Admin Tools)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Languages: English (native); Spanish (native); French (proficient).
Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
Demonstrated experience with IT standalone and network systems.
Familiar with PLC and PIC microcontrollers.
Demonstrated experience with C++ programming.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]