Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior marine engineer, Seaarland Management Services Pvt. Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): rawatbhata, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in marine engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, rawatbhata Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I believe in putting the best of my effort in whatever I do and keen to take new challenges with "never say die” attitude. I think my attitude towards hard work and sincerity will result in a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship with the organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Seaarland Management Services Pvt. Ltd. From To
Junior Marine Engineer Jan, 2008 July, 2008
Worked as a junior engineer on a first sailing trip and responsible for assisting senior engineers in fields of power management, resource management and various periodic maintenance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Cleared MOT class IV exam and now promoted to 4th engineer.
2. Bachelors degree in Marine Engineering from Marine Engineering Research Institute, Kolkata, India with overall percentage of 70.97%
3. Completed Senior Higher Secondary from Atomic Energy Central School, Rawatbhata with 77.2% in all subjects and 89.50% in PCM from CBSE Board.
4. Completed Secondary examination from Atomic Energy Central School, Rawatbhata with 83.2% in all subjects and 90.60% in PCM from CBSE Board.
§ Two year Internal Workshop training at M.E.R.I.
§ One year training at Calcutta port trust workshop, Kolkata.
§ Two week Welding course at ESAB India ltd. Kolkata.
§ STCW Course Completed.
§ Personal survival techniques.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am competent in computer skills such as MS office, Excel, Access, Outlook and C.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Cultural and Social Activities: I did participate in a drama and our team won second prize. I am also a member of College Band and act as side drummer. I have also been a part of College Marching Contingent on National Maritime Day at Nabik Griha on 5th Apr 2006.
Scout Activities: I did pass “A” NCC certificate exam in 1999 under Authority of Ministry of Defense (Govt. of India) and also attended a NCC AIRWING annual training camp at Kota for the duration of 10 days. I have also attended 7 days SSB program at Dehradun after passing NDA written exam.
Literary: Among top 10% scorers in inter level Screening Test of 33rd National Mathematics Talent Competitions 2001. I did participate in Annual All India UN Information Test organised in 1997-2000 securing 89% marks. I have also participated in 2nd International Children’s Art Competition in 1998 & secured 3rd rank with Bala Chitra Ratna Award Certificate.
Achievements at School level: In 2001, I participated and got selected for Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Exhibition for Children. I won second prize in Science Exhibition in the 2001 on “Lanthanide Separation” and after that participated in All India Inter AECS Science Exhibition 2001 (Level-B).
Passionate and Athletic: Since childhood, I have interest in sport and always wanted to do thrilling and adventurous in life like experience of flying Glider and Parachute. I took part in several sports activities during school as well as in graduation. I was a prominent member of College Basketball Team at basketball tournament of UDGHOSH event at IIT Kanpur. I have qualified for Cross Country Marathon (8.9 KM) in year 2003 and 2006. I was also caption of Volleyball team and active member of other sport teams in college. I also hold a brown belt in Martial –art (Shotokan Karate).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]