Arabic Saudi Arabia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in telecommunication electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Yemen Present Location: yemen, sana'a Relocation: Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Science: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (2007-2008) , Engineering College, Ibb University, Ibb, Yemen, and Cumulative Average: Good (71.71%).
•I am studying at general telecommunication institute to get international qualification (CCNA) from Cisco academy .I have finished the first semester (network fundamentals) with grad of excellent (91.6%). I think that ,I will finish this study by three months .
•A training course in public telecom. Corp. from 1/9/2007 to 30/9/2007 in the following subject :
Centrals field (OCB283, CCO8)
• An “traffic light controlled from PC”project .C++ program is used in PC to control by traffic light through LPT interface .it was a contribution to the activities week which was held at Ibb University/Yemen in (22/5/2005).
•An “infrared remote control Tx and Rx” Project, as a contribution to the activities week which was held at Ibb University/Yemen in (22/5/2006).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
•Programming Languages (Qbasic, C, C++, m-file programming in Matlab).
•Operating systems: Dos, Windows, Vista, unix
•Assembly languages: 8085, 8086, Motorola 36000
•Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel), Photoshop , internet .
•Engineering Tools (Electronic workbench, Matlab, packet tracer)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Language: Arabic (Mother Tong)
English (reading, writing, speaking)
Social Skills and Competences:
• Self-confident and able to take initiative
• Diligent and single-minded while solving problems
• Optimistic attitude to life
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Organizational Skills and Competences:
• Excellent analytical skills with a great attention to details
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Enjoy working in fast paced and changing environment