Location (Residence): Faridkot, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in CHEMICAL ENGG. & TECH. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, CHANDIGARH Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A challenging position in professional organization where I can enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with the company’s goals & objectives.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As a trainee at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat for 6 weeks in june-july,08.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Examination School/College Board/University Year Percentage
10th Dasmesh Public School
Faridkot(Panjab) C.B.S.E 2003 85.6
12th Sanjay Public School
;Sector44 Chandigarh C.B.S.E 2005 80.5
B.E.Chemical Department of Chemical Engg. & Tech.,
Panjab University, Chandigarh 2005-2009 74.08**
** Cumulative percentage of six semesters
•Summer internship of 6 weeks at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat (INDIA).
• Case Study of Clean Development mechanism (CDM) Opportunity in the Hydrogen generation unit, Panipat Refinery Expansion Project, IOCL, Panipat.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I represented Panjab in National tournaments of Swimming & Water-Polo. Participation in individual & team sports has contributed to my emotional growth, intelligence & adaptation in team work. It has taught me to respond to situations & not to react, along with time management. Traveling to tournaments has enhanced my Communication skills to the level that I can adjust in any given environment & Situation.
I self-motivate myself towards achieving my goals so I can contribute towards development of my society, and environment.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Received a recommendation letter from the undersigned during Summer internship at IOCL,Panipat.