Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Metallurgy, QA/QC, Testing, Inspection
Metallurgy, QA/QC, Testing, Inspection
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Metallurgy, QA/QC, Testing, Inspection - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): surat, India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
Bachelors in metallrgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
EXP-QA/QC & INSPECTION (MECH.TESTING & SHOT BLASTING PAINTING)
TOTAL EXP-2.5 YRS
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Experience in Physical testing Like Tensile, Charpy Impact, Bend, Hardness as per ASTM A370 & Indian standard.
• Experience in sampling procedure for various test specimens of coils & plates.
• Knowledge about properties of various international grades like Yield strength, Ultimate tensile strength, Elongation, Charpy impact fracture appearance & shear area, Hardness value, DWTT etc.
• Knowledge of APPROVAL for new grades.
• Testing as per third party requirements.
• Documentation & test certification in SAP.
• Aware of various quality standards, specifications like ASTM,BIS,BS,DIN,JIS,GOST,API,DNV,GL,ABS,IRB etc.
• Experience in approval & testing of various ship building grades like DNV, ABS, NK, GL.
• Looking QA/QC for shot blasting & painting line. Inspecting blasting profile, Dust rating & paint thickness as per SA ½.
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN METALLURGY
BECH.DEGREE IS GOING ON.COMPLETED 1 YR
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
IMPS-Integrated Manufacturing & Production Software
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
excellent analytical,technical,presentation skill
good communication skill
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
undergone Essar Skill building training for 1 year
Metallurgy, QA/QC, Testing, Inspection
CV/Resume ID no.: 87776
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. 5 years experience in pharma industry
2. PDS Lead Designer (Civil & Structural)
3. technical management
4. Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Steel Plants
5. Turnover, Pre-commissioning
6. E/I Engineer
7. Quality Manager
8. QUALITY MANAGER
9. Pipe, Piping, Lead Piping, Coating, Insulation
10. painter shotfirer blaster coatings sandblasting
11. QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas sector Onshore, worked in PDO sites executing Pipeline work
12. Quality Assurance / Quality Control
13. QA/QC Quality Manager / Director
14. 8 years of Construction experience, Specially on PRECAST FACTORY (PRODUCTION)
15. Technical Director, Factory Manager, Corporate Auditor / HSE
16. SPECIALIST INSPECTION & Q.C.
17. Chemical Engineer/ Process Engineer/ trained for Offshore Drilling
18. QC Inspector
19. Nace level2 coating inspector with 9 years experience in coating field in oil and gas industries bot
20. Senior Manager
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. widely experienced(10 years)in Marine field,Marine piping(Offshore),Having excellent technical skill
2. Experienced, skillful, effective and technically aware operations and supply chain manager.
3. PDS Piping Designer
4. Inspection Engineer / Reliability
5. Drilling Fluids
6. Technical support
7. Coiled Tubing Field Engineer
8. PDS Piping Designer, PDS, Microstation
9. Graduate pipe designer stress analysis
10. CAD Designer, Autocad Designer
11. PIPING ENGINEER / PDS MODELLER
12. ROUSTABOUT - EX-ROYAL MARINE.
13. Sr. Petrophysicist in Wintershall Noordzee, Techlog (Techsia), GeoFrame: ELANPlus (Schlumberger)
14. MARINE ELECTRICAL OFFICER/ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN, ELECTRICIAN
15. Master / OIM Semi Submersible SEMI 1 And SEMI 2 (DP Class 3), GOM - Gulf of Mexico
16. Marine Cadet Graduate, NAVAL Training course from Sea Cadet Corps (Mumbai)
17. Sr Drilling Engineer, Fairweather E&P Services Inc., Alaska, USA, IWCF, APEGGA and P.E, SPE member
18. Petroleum/Production Engineer Oil & Gas E&P company, Production Engineer in Pakistan Oilfields Ltd
19. ITI machinist, cnc milling machine operating
20. Safety engineer with 14 years in buildings, highway, water supply projects
21. Experienced in Engineering Design, Manufacturing/Fabrication oil and gas sector offshore and onshore
22. Legal Consel liasing with government departments and senior advocates in India or the Middle East
23. Data entry operator, computer operator - Graduate diploma in Information Technology
24. MARINE OFFICER ON WORKBOAT IN BRUNEI AND MALAYSIA
25. Electrical Engineer Huawei Technologies Pakistan - CM Pak, Warid, Ufone, USF, PTCL, Mobilink, World
26. Trainee safety officer petroleum and natural gas engineering / health safety and environment
27. 2nd Engineer or CRO, Bibby Ship Management Allseas Marine Contractors Heerema Nico Middle East
28. Process Operator Oil & Gas Refinery Operations + Precommissioning and Commissioning Experience
29. Junior Assistant Engineer Altagracia Zulia State Venezuela, SUGAS Department of Engineering
30. Second Officer Navigator AP Moller Maersk Denmark New building of Chemical tanker Kate Maersk China