Location (Residence): methil, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in craft&desighn Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Scotland, Fife Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am reliable and responsible.I have excellent communication skills which have been developed whilst working within team environments.I am always willing to learn and am capable of training and supervising others.I am capable of adapting in to any working environment quickly and i am also capable of using and devising safe systems of work.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 10 years experience as a Welder/Fabricator in a vast number of industies from truck building to paper mills,power stations,oil&gas,millatery and even a rally team.I am coded in tig welding and stick welding.I also do gas welding,soldering,brazing,arcair,plasma cutting,gas cutting,pipe work,sheet metal work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
High school educationECITB Contractors National Safty PassportLioyds approved welder
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]