CV Mechanical Engineer - Single year experience in Project Control
Mechanical Engineer - Single year experience in Project Control
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Engineer - Single year experience in Project Control - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:Canada
English United States Other:
Arabic Lebanon, Arabic UAE, French Canadian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Bahrain, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libyan Arab Jama., Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Rep., Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Assistant Project Estimator, Mar 08 - Apr 08
- Assisted in estimating turnaround works for the BOROUGE
plant shutdown 2009.
- Extracted insulation, scaffolding and industrial painting
details from Work Orders, P&ID and isometric drawings.
- Project value exceeded USD 4,000,000.00
Invoice Officer, June 08
- Individually prepared all invoices for the month of June for
Cape Abu Dhabi Operations.
- Invoiced value exceeded USD 3,000,000.00
Project In-charge, Aug - Sept 08
MARGHAM Gas Refinery Insulation Works
- Assigned to oversee insulation works at Margham Dubai
- Scheduled and controlled the execution of project plan.
- Managed a team of 10 insulators and 1 Supervisor.
- Completed project within budget and on schedule.
- Maintained a clear safety record with no accident/incident
and a high frequency of near miss reporting.
- Project value exceeded USD 30,000.00
Shutdown Coordinator, Oct 08 – Jan 09
BOROUGE Plant Turnaround 2009
- Coordination of all pre-shutdown activities prior to the
deployment of Project Manager.
- Monitor the progress of works while reporting directly to
the Operations Manager.
- Control the mobilization of manpower so as not to fall
behind planned progress.
- Supervise the procurement of material.
- Project value exceeded USD 4,000,000.00
Project Controller, Nov 08 – Jan 09
GASCO HABSHAN Underlagging Corrosion Survey 2009
- Monitor the progress of pre-shutdown works while
reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
- Quantify and control the procurement all of materials while
preparing contingency plans in case of delay.
- Preparation of level 3 work schedule for all works
relating to the shutdown.
- Preparation of progress reporting formats for planners.
- Project value exceeded USD 6,500,000.00
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• BEng. Mechanical Engineering
Concordia University (Montreal, Canada), Dec 2007
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, May 2003
• American High School Diploma, May 2003
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education
(IGCSE) Diploma, May 2001
• Diplôme d’Études en Langue Française (DELF), April 2001
• Introductory Course to Insulation Application
Kochin Technology (Kochi, India), May 2008
- Trained in the proper techniques for insulation application.
- Received fabrication and installation training for metal
• Scaffolding & Access Appreciation Course
Kochin Technology (Kochi, India), June 2008
- Trained to independently erect a two level unit scaffold.
- Received training on the various requirements for safe
and professional scaffold erection.
• Mechanical Engineer in Training (Summer Internship)
Kharafi National for Mechanical and Electrical Works (Kuwait), June – Aug 2005
- Assisted in the repair and servicing of heavy machinery
- Assigned to oversee the reconstruction of a Booster Station
- Received training in arc welding
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Well experienced with Microsoft Office
• Well experience with AutoCAD
• Experienced with CATIA Modeling Software
• Experienced with Solid Works Software
• Experienced programmer in C/C++ and Visual Basic
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]