Location (Residence): Bridgeport, United States Citizenship:Brazil
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Comercio Exterior Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: United States, Bridgeport Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Derecktor Shipyards – Mamaroneck-1999-2001 New York USA –
Position – Marine Welder – Qualification by lloyd’s insurance.
Derecktor Shipyards – 2002 - now Sub contract Bridgeport USA-
Marine Welder – Qualification by lloyd’s insurance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
- Training of Professional Diver shallow the university Metropolitan of Santos completed the course on april 30,2003, according to the credential of the Brazilian Navy, ESCDU- DPC-002.
- Course Superior incomplete in the Trade Exterior Estácio de Sa University of Ourinhos SP Brazil.
- Member of Association of Diving Contractor International
- Speak Portuguese and Intermediary English.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]