CV Machinist / toolmaker mostly manual machines with some cnc experience
Machinist / toolmaker mostly manual machines with some cnc experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Machinist / toolmaker mostly manual machines with some cnc experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): madison, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in standard Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: usa, houston Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I will be relocating to the houston texas area on or about 1/12/09. I am looking forward to working in the oil fixture equipment as machinist,. I have several years in some cnc machines such as bridgeport ez trak mill and daewoo / fanuc lathes.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have 25 years experience as machinist and toolmaker in job shops. bridgeport type mills , boring mills , lathes and grinders. I have a resume in word format.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
high school and on the job training.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
mig welding / time and material estimates.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]