Bachelors in Mechanical Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Libyan Arab Jama., Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: United States, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir or Madam:
I would like to introduce myself to you. I am afresh graduate from the Mechanical Power Department, Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University.
I am eager to join to the mechanical power department of your esteemed company has a well known reputation in this field. willing to experience more and more from your valuable company
My experience combined with my educational background acquired at university and through training in various engineering plants encouraged me to contact you personally. Please find attached an electronic version of my resume.
Thanking you in advance. Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Current Job from November 2008
• job title : Project Engineer
• Employer : Egyptian Glass Company, E.G.C A Member of Guardian Industries Group Of Companies
• Job description : Planning & Project administration
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc. of Engineering
Mechanical Power Department , Cairo University, June 2008
Accumulative grade : Good
Graduation project : Water desalination plant (MSF) , Participated in Egyptian Engineering Day (EED)
project grade: Excellent
• TAV Construction, July 2006
Participated in the construction of Cairo International Airport, Terminal 3 (TB3/03)
Checking the HVAC ducts
Checking the Fire-Fighting pipelines
• The Arab Contractors, Summer 2005
A visit to the site of ground water extraction from the Ancient Religious District
Heavy equipments overall look
General view on the vehicle parts
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• International Computer Driving License, (ICDL)
(Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Windows, Net, IT)
• Mat lab, (Math works) have a little knowledge
• Auto CAD, (2D CAD)
• Solid Works, (3D CAD)
• Engineering Equation Solver, (EES)
• Excellent Research Skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Holding a valid Egyptian driving license (car available).
• Member in Egyptian Engineering Syndicate.
successfully completed a comprehensive seminar in Art Of Effective Communication and , in recognition Certificates of Achievement from Canadian training center of human development under supervisor Ebrahim Elfiky