CV Graduate Mining Engineer Lakhra Coal Development Corporation
Graduate Mining Engineer Lakhra Coal Development Corporation
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate Mining Engineer Lakhra Coal Development Corporation - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in mining engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: pakistan, hyderabad Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Canada, United Arab Emirates, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Contact job Title: Mining Engineer
Subject; Request for the post of Mining Engineer.
If your company is looking for an experienced and skilled Mining Engineer, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss further about your requirements for this position and my objectives. I have mentioned my accomplishements in the field in the accompanying resume which will clearly illustrate the type of value and vision I can bring to your company?
For the last 10 months, I have been involved in several projects, such as Mine Engineer, providing high quality services and viable solution to the Lakhra Coal Mines Company. have managed properly those projects until the completion, which have brought the company important savings. I possess the deep knowledge of coal field in using the best technologies and resources in order to deliver optimized solutions according to your company’s specifications.
My expertise includes strong technical skills in coal mining. In addition, I have previously proven my ability to deal with large projects, by completing them in time and within the budgets.I intend for the future to continue applying a solid leader image and to motivate the team of professional for obtaining the highest level of performance.
Considering the object of your company and the available positions, I strongly believe that my professional background matches perfectly with your present requirements .If the company is searching for a reliable, results targeted professional, with a solid experience in the coal mine field, I would be interested in discussing the qualities and the experience I could bring into your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Ten months work As a Trainee Engineer at Lakhra Coal Development Corporation.
• Time management & resource Management.
• Implemented quality assurance standards
• Ensure smooth coordination among team.
• Planning & assigning tasks on day to day basis.
• Conduct training sessions on current & upcoming product & promotions.
• To ensure that the highest level of management service is provided at all times and the Company needs are fully met in a professional and competent manner.
• Managing Staff working under.
• Maintenance of Daily report.
• Log all written and verbal complaints in the complaint register to further ensure that the resolution is provided.
• Ensure daily acknowledgement is taken from complaint register for the written complaints/queries forward.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Reading: Islamic History,General knowledge.
• Writing: was selected as a sub-Editor for Annual Magazine “Write Up” in college
• Vice President of Sindhi Dramatic society.
• Vice captain of Gymnastic team.
• Vice captain of swimming and shooting Ball team.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]