Bachelors in Teaching/Coaching Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan Present Location: Azerbaijan, Baku Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My objective is to find a long term job where I could effectively utilize my experience in logistics.
To secure a position where my qualities of a fast learner and the ability to take on new challenges can be used.
Professional growth opportunities.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Logistics Manager December/2007 – current
• Organization of goods transportation from different countries worldwide for the large chain of stores in Baku;
• Transportation: Sea/Road/Air/Rail
• Negotiations with suppliers and relevant brand managers;
• Documents’ collection and control, registration of outstanding shipments in logistics database;
• Making decision on methods of transportation;
• Negotiations with forwarding agents, search of alternative agents when and as required;
• Control of costs on transportation;
• Consolidation of cargo;
• Organization of customs clearance;
• Provision of on-time delivery of goods and cargo to warehouses and stores;
• Assurance that goods are delivered properly and in concordance with export documents;
• Export of unused materials and goods back to suppliers;
• Preparation of export documentation;
• Reporting to general manager on shipment status;
• Other tasks as required by the general manager.
• Registration in Status Report-confirm the location of shipment; addition of tracking details, it’s modifying.
• Registration in World Tracking System (BTS online) /Inserting tracking details: dates of arrival and further information of track’s movement till it’s been customs cleared and delivered to site;
• Issue delivery notes;
• Confirmation of delivery place;
• Make sure the shipment is delivered to client within the period shown in contract.
• Providing Operations Dept with job reference for each new inquiry received from a client / Collecting necessary correspondence / Issue table with an inquiry, shipment details and approved quotation / Care the statistics of awarded (not awarded) jobs.
• Preparing orders for cleaning materials and stationary provision;
• Keeping records of monthly inventory of stationary/ cleaning materials;
• Issue Purchase Orders;
• Find appropriate suppliers. Negotiate for better results. Ensure all deliveries are made on time and in a proper way;
• Provide Accounting Department with monthly reports;
General administrative assistant duties
• Answering phone calls, faxes send/receive, monitor all outgoing and incoming correspondence, arrangement of meetings, Issue transmittals for outgoing mail;
• Preparation of documents (Power of Attorney; letters to Custom Department; reservations (Flight booking & hotel reservation, invitation letters, etc.).
SCHOOL OF GYMNASTIC
Coach Sep/2001 – Feb/2006
• Training children, judging different level competitions
• Administering training results and competitions.
• Acting as Official Secretary for Azerbaijan and Baku championships in rhythmic gymnastics.
AZERBAIJAN GYMNASTICS FEDERATION
Member of Organizing and Administering Committee May/2002 – February/2004
• One of organizers of competitions like "World Cup", World championship” in Azerbaijan.
• Meeting foreign delegations.
• Working in the secretariat.
• Translating any questions and requests of the representatives of foreign delegations and coaches.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
STATE ACADEMY OF PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORTS
Department of Coaching (Rhythmic Gymnastics)
Bachelor Degree 2001 – 2005
• Sales Force Management GENRAY CORP., 2007
• First Aid Training International SOS, 2006
• Instructor on medical-physical
Culture and physiotherapy Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health of AR, 2005
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficiency with the MS Office suite of business software applications, including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Administrative skills developed through academic and business activity
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]