Location (Residence): kurnool, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in instrumentation&control engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia, Bahrain, France, Germany, India, Kuwait, Nigeria, Oman Present Location: india, kurnool Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a 2007 Engineering Graduate and I have real passion for Software Industry, aspiring to achieve a creative and challenging position in your esteemed organization.
So, kindly consider me and offer me an opportunity to participate in your selection process.
Subject: Application for the suitable post in your esteemed company
Stream: Instrumentation and control engineering
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Duration : Dec 2006 to till date
Organization: Sri Rayalaseema Alkalies and Allied ltd-power plant- panchiningal, kurnool-Andhra Pradesh-India
Designation : junior Instrumentation Engineer
Duties and responsibilities
1. Responsible for inspection of materials and instruments shipped by contractors before installation.
2. Responsible for smooth, trouble free and efficient working of valves.
3. I am quiet familiar with boiler operation
4. I am quiet familiar with operation of different sections of the plant such as coal fired in furnace,
Operation of boiler, Steam cycle.etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of technology in instrumentation&contro engineering from Jawaharlal nehru technologcal university,hyderabad-india
2.i got trained on plc,scada,dcs form prolific automation systemhyderabad-india
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Participated in paper presentation on New Trends in Process Automation in B.tech 3rd year.
2. Got best student award in 10th class.