CV Young piping stress analysis engineer using Caesar 2, NAVIS WORKS
Young piping stress analysis engineer using Caesar 2, NAVIS WORKS
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Young piping stress analysis engineer using Caesar 2, NAVIS WORKS - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
- Preparation of Isometrics from G.A.
- Piping Modeling in Caesar II for stress analysis.
- Preliminary Static thermal analysis.
- Supporting of piping.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
YEAR COURSE UNIVERSITY/BOARD DIVISION
Dec 2007 PG Diploma in piping Eng. Elixir institute (Autonomous) I Class
2005-2006 B.E (Mechanical) Mumbai I Class (62.68%)
2000-2001 H.S.C Mumbai II Class
1998-99 S.S.C Mumbai I Class
Content of piping engineering;
• Pipe fitting & system design
• Isometric & MTO
• International codes & standards
• Plot plan& Equipment layout
• Pipe support &stress analysis
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. CAESAR II,
2. NAVIS WORKS.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Knowledge of piping design.
- Knowledge of Caesar inputting & analysis.
- Skilled in GA, Equipment Layout & P&ID reading.
- Familiar with basic concept of stress analysis.
- Preparation of load cases.
- Familiar with ASME B31.1 & ASME B31.3 piping code.
- knowledge of navis works.
- Static thermal analysis.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
SELF PROFILE :
I am committed and hardworking person. I am self motivated person and I learn from my experiences. I welcome criticism and work towards improving myself continuously. Honesty, sincerity and respect for other are the value I have learnt in my life.