CV Hull Engineer, Outfitting Engineer, Engineer Painting Blasting at PT. Pan United Shipyard
Hull Engineer, Outfitting Engineer, Engineer Painting Blasting at PT. Pan United Shipyard
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Hull Engineer, Outfitting Engineer, Engineer Painting Blasting at PT. Pan United Shipyard - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Batu Aji, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Hasanuddin University Indonesia Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: Indonesia, Batam Relocation: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am a man with 25 years of age and Engineering Degree from Hasanuddin University, Makassar, majoring in Naval Engineering with Grade Point Average 3.41 (Scale 4).
I have experience as Engineer in PT. Pan United Ship Yard Indonesia, as draftman in PT. Graha Trisaka Industri (Labroy Offshore, LTD) and now Iām working in PT. Trikarya Alam Shipyard as Senior Engineer and Engineering. I want apply in your company as Engineer or another position is offered.
I have good English communication skills, oral and written and capable of working with Computer Literate in Microsoft application such as Microsoft word, excel, power point, and Microsoft project as you can see in my curriculum vitae.
With my education and my job training experience, I am confidence that I will do my best to make a contribution to your organization. I would like to add that I am a seriously worker, responsible, and willing to work in fabrication/construction environment
For further consideration I would be pleased to provide my documents upon your request. I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to you. If my application is successful, I assure you that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. Thank you for your consideration
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Engineer Painting Blasting at PT. Pan United Shipyard Indonesia (in Corp. Pan-United Group, Singapore).
a). Supervise and lead a team of workers and sub-contractors to perform on-site hull blasting and painting activities.
b). Assist in manpower and resource scheduling and deployment, daily man hour returns and co-ordinate in all aspects of site issues.
c). Liaise with owners and paint representative on complying with paint specification requirements.
d). Attend the daily VSCC meeting.
e). Obtain blasting/painting permit and entry into confined space permits or any other work permit system.
f). Monitor job progress and ensure quality work at targeted schedule.
g). Prepare reports on job status and project completion.
h). Inspect vessels and ensure proper handling over to customers
i). Liaise and coordinate with other departments on project issue any other associate tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
j). Ensure that his workers and subcontractors check and maintain all the high-pressure equipment before each operation.
k). To maintain safe and healthy working environment in workplace and to ensure correct safety practices are adopted by all men under his charge
2. Drafter in PT. Graha Trisaka Industri (Labbroy Offshore. LTD).
a). Make result MTO (Material Take Off)
b). Nesting plate and Pipe for construction
c). Revision drawing, material purchase. monitor and report the project progress
d). Conduct construction and out fitting design
e). Steel weight calculation
f). Attend of meeting
3. Engineering & Project Engineer in PT. Trikarya Alam Shipyard Indonesia.
1. Perform detail design/drafting of ship structure and outfitting for new shipbuilding
2. Make Cutting Plan and Nesting Plan
3. Steel Weight Calculation and Material take off (MTO) estimation
4. Making List Material
5. Drawing Revision and Submit to class
6. Confirmation with Contractor about construction
7. Attend of Meeting with Client
b) Project Engineer.
1. Site supervision during construction phase.
2. Make Daily Report and Progress Report
3. Plan & lead production team
4. Liaise with clients and Classification Surveyors
5. Make Schedule of Project
6. Kick off Meeting with Client
7. Lead of Meeting Production with Contractor
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Maxurf Ship Design Program
2. Ultrasonic Test for detect thickness of the plate
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Windows 98, XP, Viesta
2. Office Software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
3. Design Software (Autocad 2D & 3D, Fhoto Shop, Corel Draw, Matlab, Labview, Maxurf)
4. Cutting and Nesting Software (Fastnest, Wincat, Turbonest, Mocad)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Visual and Testing for welding
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
The all statement which I have write above is true