Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer Autocad CG Lux lighting designing software - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
87926 Last Updated:
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Location (Residence): Adoor, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Sharjah Relocation: United States, India, United Arab Emirates, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Qualified Diploma In Electrical & Electronics Engineer with 5 years of experience in Designing, Drafting, and Electromechanical Engineering Support. Produce all Electrical Drawings independently. Good knowledge in high and Low current systems and technical correspondence skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Project Designing & Drafting
• Detail Design for Electrical services for commercial & Industrial projects.
• Designing the Shop drawings for Lighting, Power, Telephone, Data, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Voice Systems and containment for miscellaneous services.
• Preparation of Load schedule, Voltage drop calculation according to the requirement of the authorities.
• Preparing Schematic drawings and Single line diagrams & Interconnection diagram for panels.
• Quantity Estimation for residential projects.
• Preparing coordination layouts with other services.
• Coordinate with Site for materials and drawings approval.
• Preparing all documents & drawings for getting approval of Electrical supply and Telephone system from the government.
• Coordinate with project engineers regarding drawing and material requirements.
• Managing additional responsibilities for indent the projects requirement materials, coordinate with suppliers for materials availability and other related works due to excellent knowledge in the area of procedures and technical expertise.
• Coordinate technical aspects of projects, supervise site and report progress to seniors.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Electrical Engineering - First Class with honours 73%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in AutoCAD 2006
• CG Lux lighting designing software.
• Knowledge in Photoshop.
• Implant Training in Kerala State Electricity Board Kerala India.
• Industrial Training Centre Certificate in Electrical
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]