Location (Residence): tirunelveli , India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in petrochemical technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: saudi arabia, yanbu Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please accept this letter in application for the POSITION available within your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My 3 years 8 months of experience in major Oil & Gas processing companies as well as my diverse Leadership, Decision making, Safety Attitude, Computing and Communication skills, make me a strong candidate for this position.
During the course of experience I have:
• Worked as an Production Operator, Panel Operator in Oil & gas Stations. I provided safe and efficient operation.
• Worked as Production Engineer Involved in Preparation of Daily Production Report and operating of production equipments, DCS.
• Working as a Panel/Field operator in NATPET ,Saudi Arabia in Petrochemical Industry.
• Ability to identify unusual situations during operations, trouble shooting, takes prompt decisions to rectify the problems by effective communication thru team work.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
trained in onshore and offshore safety courses
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ms excel powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]