CV Experienced commercial diver with 16 years experience
Experienced commercial diver with 16 years experience
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Experienced commercial diver with 16 years experience - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Parklands, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Grade 12 High School Education Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Singapore, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates Present Location: South Africa, Cape Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Looking for an experienced commercial diver with 16 years experience?
I am a responsible and dedicated commercial diver with sober habits. I am capable of handling difficult situations under the surface and am able to work in a team with great effect. I am a born leader, which show from my early schooldays. I was Head boy of my school and captain of the first rugby team. As diving is my passion I do it to the extreme best of my capability. As I strive to always be the best in what I do, I am also very popular among my friends and employees. I qualified myself as NAUI Instructor in sport dive since 1992. I have dived many islands around the world to broaden my outlook and gain more and more experience. Since I qualified as a Class 3 Commercial Diver, I was doing diamond diving for 5 years. There after I was assisting a diving company to do salvage, building harbours walls and sub-contracting Abalone quotas. I was also involved in setting up diamond diving operations in Angola for 2 years.
I will recommend myself to any company to employ me for my positive, reliable and well-trained diving skills, which was gained through training and working underwater for 16 years. My skills would be off great value to any company employing me. I am enthusiastic and very positive to get employed in the Oil and Gas Rig World to better myself and to gain more experience, which will be of great value to the company employing me.
I do thank the reader for their time and consideration by giving priority, reading my cover letter.
As I am hard working, honest, and positive I do believe that my application will be drawing great interest in the Oil Rig Job finding process.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1993 – 2005 Sub-contracting from Trans Hex West Coast Diamond Diving Company
· Diamond Diving Operations at depth of 22meters on average
· Full fill job as Air Supervisor
· Repair mechanical breakdowns on compressor and classifier or jig
· Prospect diving operations for diamonds
· Build of harbour walls and the maintenance of underwater pipe lines as well as Broco cutting underwater
· Working with Pneumatic air tools, lifting bags
· Build of constructions underwater
· Repair and maintain diving equipment such as Kurby’s and demand valves (DV, S)
2006 – 2008
· Diving of Abalone Quotas
· Repair of Hermanus Harbour wall and construction
· Maintain and repair of various types of diving equipment
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diving Medical Certificate Class III
Expiry Date: 2009-07-14
Grade 12 High School Education Diploma
National Criminal Law Grade III Diploma
Class III Commercial Diver Diploma
NAUI Master Diver Certificate
COMPETENCY LEVEL: NAUI Master Diver International
Class III Commercial Diver
5-Day Offshore Survival & Fire fighting Refresher,
Diving First Aid Course (2008)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook Express
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Nationality: South African Citizen
Nearest Airport: Cape Town International Airport
Marital Status: Divorced
Languages: Afrikaans and English
Hobbies: Diving, Spear Fishing