Location (Residence): Nazira Town, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Assam Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to apply in your esteemed company for the post of Geologist where I can use my skills and previous oil field experience to help you to obtain your company’s mission. The enclosed resume will furnish you with complete information concerning my background and capabilities.
I am having a total of 3 years experience of in Oil and Gas fields of both onshore and offshore fields of India and Saudi Arabia. as Mud Logging Geologist. 21/2 years with Oil Field Instrumentation India Limited and near to one year with Geoservices.
I am working in GEOSERVICES as Mud logging Geologist and presently working in Saudi ArabiaProjects. I am having a working experience in Oil and Gas fields of both onshore and offshore fields of India and Saudi Arabia.
I am having M.Sc. degree in Geology with Honors. I believe these qualification coupled with my field experience have provided me with the tools and abilities necessary to confront a diversity of well-site geological problems. I am very adaptable to changing projects and work schedules. Being energetic, I really enjoy going to work everyday, but I am also always up for a new set of challenges and willingness to learn and relocate worldwide.
I would very much appreciate to kindly consider me for getting the job done, getting it done in safe and effective manner, and getting it done right, which will benefit to your company.
In the interim, I thank you for your time, attention and considerations.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
FIELD OF EXPERTISE:
• Installation, calibration and maintanence of mudlogging sensors. Entire Mulogging services, drill cutting collection, identification and description, identification of over pressure zones
• Gas Sensors (FID): Gas chromatograph, total Hydrocarbon analyzer, Cutting Gas Detector, H2S Sensors
Rig Floor, Mud, and Pits Sensors.
• Evaluation of Shale Density, Shale Factor, Sample Description, Calcimetry.
• Preparation of Masterlog, Composite logs, Pressure log, Gas ratio log, Trip sheet, Final Well report.
• Worked in onshore on various water base mud (Gel / Polymer, CL-CLS, KCl – Polymer, KCl–PHPA, KCl–PHPA Glycol, KCl-Polymer Glycol, KCl-Salt-CaCO3-Glycol, Non Damaging Drilling Fluid, low solids polymer, Salt water, Lime,) and oil base mud (Black Magic system, Versadril and SYN-TEQ)
• Working knowledge of Coring and Wireline-Logging techniques
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Name of the Examination Year of Passing Name of the Institution Name of the Board / University Marks Obtained
M.Sc Geology 2006 Gauhati University Gauhati University 66.8%
B.Sc Geology 2003 Sibsagar college, Joysagar Dibrugarh University 60.0%
10+2 2000 Kendriya Vidyalaya, Nazira CBSE, Delhi 58.2%
Safety course undergone
• Sea survival from Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre(ETSDC), Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. valid upto-23.08.2011
• Helicopter underwater escape Training from ETSDC, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. valid upto-23.08.2011
• H2S and Breathing Training from ETSDC, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. valid upto-24.08.2009
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Advanced Mud logging course at Dubai Training Center.
• Packages: CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop
• Operating Systems: WindowsXP/2000 Professional, Dos,
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• sedimentology- Petrographic study of Tikak and Tipam Parbat Sandstones occuring in and around Dilli area of Sibsagar district, Assam, India.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]