Location (Residence): Rohtak, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Bcom (H) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir/ Madam
Cleared Chartered Accountancy examinations in May 2008 and presently engaged as C.A in an eminent chartered accountancy firm T.R. Chadha & Co which provides services in Audit & related services .I am keen to persist a professional career with your esteemed company.
Please find enclosed my brief career profile for your kind consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• INTERNAL AUDIT & SYSTEM REVIEW:
Ballarpur industries Ltd (BILT):- Review of Process and available controls on movement of goods out of the premises & reporting the loop holes in the process resulting in leakage of revenue to the organization.
National Institute of Fashion and Technology (NIFT):- Transaction Audit, Compliance of Accounting principles & Utilization of funds as per Delegation of Authority.
National Highway authority of India (NHAI):- Contract interpretation, Compliance of contract clauses, Commenting on the ambiguity of contracts -civil, consultants, toll contracts, identifying the process control weakness. Review of systems & procedure in existence at PIU and providing recommendation for improvement.
Emaar MGF :- Statuary compliance , Process review for Fixed asset updation & maintenance, Ledger Scrutiny , Procurement audit , Revenue recognition , Review of systems & procedure in existence for above mentioned areas and providing recommendation for improvement.
• STATUTORY AUDIT:
Work involved analysis and review of accounts to ensure compliance with the Indian GAAP’s. Also performed detailed system reviews & analysis for the purpose of effective documentation of working papers and testing on audit assignment.
Shri Ram Piston & Rings Ltd (SPRL)
National thermal Power corporation (NTPC)
Ansal Colonizers Pvt. Ltd
Ambiance Hospitality Management Pvt. Ltd
Texsa Pvt. Ltd
Platform One India Pvt. Ltd
Veetee Fine Foods Ltd. (PICRIC)
• TAX AUDIT
Work involved audit of accounts in accordance with Income Tax Statutes for the purpose of tax assessment of the corporate entities.
Ambiance Hospitality Management Pvt. Ltd.
Texas India Pvt Ltd
Platform One India Pvt. Ltd
• TERM LOAN AUDITS
Work involved audit of companies’ accounts on behalf of ICICI banks for loan recovery, strength, utilization purpose as sanctioned, repayment strength of client for further dealing of bank with borrower. Major industries audited are as follows:-
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• CA (Final): Cleared Both Group 2nd attempt in May 2008 with 55.5%
• CA (PE-II): Cleared Group II in Nov 2004
Cleared Group I in May 2005
• CA (PE-I): Cleared in May 2003
• Passed B.com(Hons) From M.D. University, Rohtak 2002-2005
• Completed XII from C.B.S.E , Rohtak with 80.2% 2001-2002
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Good working knowledge in computer Application (Windows, MS word, MS Excel)
• Completed Six month Course from C.C.T. covering Fundamentals , Windows, Microsoft Word , Excel , Power Point and Internet
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Good analytical abilities.
• Result oriented and keenly interested in learning new things
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]