Location (Residence): Kampar, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
English, German Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Malaysia Present Location: Malaysia, Selangor Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ELECTRICAL/PROJECT/INSTRUMENT ENGINEERS
I have the pleasure in applying for the post of Electrical/Project/Instrument Engineer in your company. I believe that the position fits very well with my qualification and I am really interested to apply for the above post.
I am a fresh graduate from Universiti Teknologi MARA Shah Alam in Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) in Electrical. I believe throughout my degree course has enabled me to develop knowledge and skill directly related for the need of the position applied. I feel that I am a good candidate for the position of the Electrical/Project/Instrument Engineer especially in your company. I am very interested to develop my career in your company as providing me with the opportunity and enhancing my capabilities and knowledge in oil and gas company.
I will very grateful to attend any interview at your convenience. The enclosed resume elaborates on the details of my skills and experience.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
MAY 08– JULY 08
Post : Practical Trainee
Company : HMS CORPORATION SDN. BHD.
Duration : 2 Month
-Designing Electrical Heat System (EHT)
-Installation EHT system
-Learn about cathodic protection (CP)
-Prepare the bidding paperwork.
-Have experienced on how to install the EHT system on piping.
-Skilled in use of internet, software applications including PowerPoint, Word and Access. Knowledge in programming such as VB.NET, Basic in C-Programming, Assembly language for Motorola 68k Motorola Excellent oral and written communication skills. Knowledge about electrical and instrumentation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2005-2008 : Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Shah Alam
• B.Eng in Electrical Engineering (Hons) (INSRUMENTATION)
• CGPA : 3.00
2002-2005 : Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Penang.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering (INSTRUMENTATION)
• CGPA : 2.87
2000-2001 : Sekolah Menengah Teknik Persiaran Brash Ipoh, Perak
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
• 3A, 4B, 2C
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 98SE/2000/XP
• Microsoft Office 2003 & 2007 (Words, Excel, MS Project & Access)
• Basic in C-Programming
• Wiring domestic (single-phase)
• Assembly language for Motorola 68k and z80 Microprocessor
• Basic knowledge in MATLAB
• Basic knowledge in PSPICE and Protel
• Microsoft Visual Basic.NET
• Knowledge in RFID
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
SEMI PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
Thesis (Final Project) : The Development of Database For Bus Route For The Blind
Final Instrumentation Project : Autonomous Mobile Robot (ROBOT ARM)
Entrepreneurship : Business Plan Project (Financial Manager).
Year obtained: 2008
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• To enhance my strength and capabilities in engineering field.
• To be the best engineer in all field and discipline of engineering.
• To serve the community and the environment.
Good interpersonal and communication skill in both Malay and English. Good in logical, analytical and problem solving skill. Willing to work independently with minimum supervision. Capable to work collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals, while maintaining responsibilities and commitments.