Location (Residence): chesterfield, United Kingdom Citizenship:United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in asme welding Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: united kingdom, united kingdom Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A hardworking experienced development engineer, welder, plater and fitter. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Proven development skills, dedicated to the maintenance of high quality and standards. A highly motivated individual with over 30 years experience in the construction/manufacturing and service industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked within Palfab (stainless steel fabrication and mild steel).
• All types of fabrication work, from development to final product.
• On site installation, testing and re-development to ensure final product meets the needs of the clients.
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Responsible for the product development to meet with today’s needs and demands.
• Co-ordinate projects from conception to launch.
• Breakdown and on-site visits, service work undertaken.
• Maintains quality at all levels.
• To review every project and initiate a feed back process.
• Able to work unsupervised, using own initiative.
• Production team leader for approximately 10 staff.
• Responsible for production of equipment used in Power Stations.
• Fabrication of Aluminium (marine grade) narrow boats.
• Welding of diesel fuel tanks and fresh water tanks
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• 1986- City & Guilds Welding Craft Practice.
• Metal- Arc Plate Welding.
• Pipe Welding and Metal- Arc written.
• Various courses including: The safe operation of overhead travelling cranes. Moving and Handling. First Aid at work.
• NVQ Level 2 Specialised Plant Machinery Operations.
• Coded welder (in house 2008).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Competent hardworking and reliable.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
i was made redundent at christmas 2008, i have always wanted to work in this type of environment now is my chance to make 2009 a good year.