|Electronics Field Service Engineer
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electronics Field Service Engineer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Makati City , Philippines
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics & Communications Engineering
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
United States, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Korea, (South), Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, POC, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I’ve read in the internet that you are looking for smart, driven and goal-oriented engineers to join your firm and I’m interested in applying for an Engineer or any qualified position in which my credential is suited for. I feel I do have the potential in exploring the possibility of obtaining the said position within your firm in which I may use my skill to solve engineering related problems.
Currently, I’m working now in Edgeward Development Limited, Philippines (a division of ASM) as a Field Service Engineer in Assembly End-of-Line in which I’m assigned in ASM Ball Mounter, Singulation system (Pick & Place) and Tape & Reel machine.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support after sales according to customer's requirements
• Failure analysis: gather all maintenance information for failure analysis, monitoring failure trends, creating failure reports, equipment hardware and software fault clearance
• Undertake pre-/post-sales service tasks such as installation, testing, calibration, commissioning, maintenance service to the customer, on call service to customer and support
• Locate, perform and assist in preventive and corrective maintenance and in the repair of equipments.
• Computer literate, with working knowledge in Windows XP, MS Office, Outlook, Internet software, etc.
• Have a positive and customer-oriented work attitude, willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
I’ve already gained 17 years experience in Semiconductor firm and You may be interested in the enormous experience I’ve gain working in Singapore for more than 7 years plus. I graduated in a DEGREE as Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering.
My personal data, complete work experience and education are contained in an enclosed resume.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
JANUARY 12, 2004 TO Present
EDGEWARD DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
(a Division of ASM)
2108 Prime St. Cor. Enterprise St.
Madrigal Business Park, Alabang
Muntinlupa City, Philippines 1770
Area Assembly EOL
Products Chip Scale (CS500/CS8000), Ball Attach (BP3000-HD/BP209),
FT2030 T&R, Autoline (BE Line, from Molding to T&R Module.)
Position Service Engineer
• Field Service Engineer:
INTEL Philippines supporting BP3000-HD Ball Placement machine.
• Customer Technical Support:
AMKOR Technology Phils., Chip Scale (CS500/CS8000) Saw-Singulation machine.
ISPL (formerly ATEC Phils.), Chip Scale CS500 Singulation machine
and BP209 BGA Ball Attach machine.
CIRTEK Philippines, FT2030 T&R machine
• Coordinate with Module Engineers regarding machine outstanding issue(s), equipment performance, yield and product quality.
• Trained in HONG KONG to support for BP3000-HD/BP209 installation.
• Set-up/Installed 8 BP3000-HD machine in INTEL Philippines
• Set-up/Installed 1 BP209 machine in ATEC Philippines
• Support ASM Autoline in CYPRESS MANUFACTURING LIMITED FROM Die Attach to Finishing Module (T&R, Tray and Tube type).
• Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, commissioning & decommissioning of Assembly EOL equipment’s.
• Conducted evaluation/qualification in INTEL Phils. for the new toolings (DOE).
• Provided INTEL Phils CV2 Level 1, 2 & 3 training for BP3000-HD Ball Attach machine.
• Involved in Characterization of different toolings and Conducted DOE.
• Involved in product development in INTEL (Chipsets & CPU Platform)
• Provided ATEC Phils Level 1 training for BP209 Ball Attach machine
• Provided INTEL Phils CV1 Level 1, 2 & 3 BP3000-HD Ball Attach machine training.
• Set-up BP2000 Ball Attach machine in FAIRCHILD CEBU
• Countries Supported: Hong Kong, Dong Guan China, Italy Rome, Penang Malaysia.
JUNE 5, 2000 TO OCTOBER 25, 2002
CHARTERED SILICON PARTNERS
60 WOODLANDS INDUSTRIAL
PARK D STREET 2 SINGAPORE
Area Process Integration/Yield Enhancement
Products Wafer Fabrication
Position Associate Process Engineer
• Performed Fab production issue(s) monitoring for process failure for Agilent, STM, HIP,BSI, Broadcom, PUMA devices.
• Assigned in preparation of daily morning meeting materials for presentation.
• Assisted Engineer in data collection and gathering information on low yield devices.
• Performed Part Conversion as per Special Process Step Request (SPSR).
• Escalated process issues to responsible personnel(s) for lot disposition.
• Performed Electrical Test data review.
• Coordinated with lot owners during passdown on outstanding production lot issue(s).
• Assisted the Engineers to sustain and improve process integrity and Cpk indices to meet operations goals
• Performed shift duties to support the running of Production in the module and ensure that process integrity for machines is in place for production
• Assisted Engineers in the qualification and fine tuning of processes for production
• Trouble-shoot process related issues and minimize the time lots are on hold
• Assisted in monitoring and improving on the qualified process using SPC and other statistical tools
• Co-ordinate with Specialists to ensure that work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives and that SOPs are strictly followed
• Assisted in implementing process improvement projects
• Project was carried out by my Mentor: “Etch Bias drift monitoring for Agilent devices”.
• Assigned in data gathering and analysis for both L60 DICD/FICD measurements from the previous 3 quarters. This issue is one of the big problem facing by Agilent group last time wherein the trend charts are fluctuating.
• One factor that we found-out which causing this drift was a CDSEM machine-to-machine measurement differences on both L60 DICD/FICD, around 2 to 3 nanometer difference.
• Action Plan:
A dedicated CDSEM machine was provided (LSEM-03) in measuring both L60 DICD & FICD.
SEPTEMBER 8, 1997 TO APRIL 30, 2000
INTEGRATED CIRCUIT SYSTEMS PTE LTD
KOLAM AYER INDUSTRIAL PARK
Area Test, Wafer Probing & Tape & Reel
Products Clocks, FTG, HFC
Position Associate Engineer (Equipment Sustaining)
• Performed product failure analysis.
• Assisted fellow maintenance in troubleshooting, commissioning & decommissioning of machines and equipment’s.
• Supported production operation through maintenance of Test equipments.
• Performed component level troubleshooting of failure boards.
JULY 24, 1995 TO JULY 23, 1997
KES ROOD Technology Pte. Ltd.
Blk 28 Kallang Place #05-01/17
Area Test & Back-end
Products SRAM & DRAM
Position Technical Specialist (PM & Line Sustaining)
• Performed debugging test sockets and product failure analysis.
• Performed routinely preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Executed daily & weekly diagnostic.
• Improved and enhanced equipment performance through machine modification.
MARCH 9, 1992 TO MAY 22, 1995
TEMIC (Telefunken Microelectronics Inc.)
Electronic Ave. FTI Estate Taguig M. M.
Area Testing, Marking & Burn-in
Products FET, MOSFET, JFET, BJT ( TO-92, TO-237, TO-50, SOT-23, SOT-143, SOIC, LCC and others.)
Position Operation Technician
• Supported production by maintaining machines for continuous operation.
• Generated procedural and preventive maintenance specifications.
• Assisted in applying strategies for the development, upgrading and modification of machines and equipment.
• Performed monthly spare parts & tools inventory.
JUNE 25, 1990 TO MARCH 7, 1992
IONICS CIRCUITS INCORPORATED
2296 P. Tamo Ext. Makati City
Area Front-line & Back-end
Products Bridge Rectifier Diode ( SK, PBL, PBPC , WOB others)
Position Line Technician
• Supported production operation through maintenance of equipment’s & machines.
• Prevented machines from major breakdown by performing regular P.M.
• Generated reports on the developments and performance of all machines.
• Executed daily start-up of machines and equipment’s.
• Performed monthly spare parts & tools inventory.
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
TERTIARY RIZAL TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Degree in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Degree in BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
IN INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS
SECONDARY SOUTHERN RIZAL INSTITUTE 1987
PRIMARY PEMBO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1983
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.),
Familiar in Compuer hardware repair & troubleshooting.
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Basic Auto mechanic
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Lawn Tennis
• Table Tennis